>> FREE DINING 2011 WATCH - Read Post # 1 BEFORE Posting

Just out of curiousity, when do new PIN's usually get sent out? The night before they become valid (I'd think once reservations closes for the day), early in the morning of the day they begin, sometime during the day the date they begin? Or is there no consistant release time. Just wondering.

Doesn't seem like everyone gets them at the same time. The CM I called today said that she did not see one on my account but to keep trying because they can appear at any time. I take this as a hopeful sign. :rolleyes:

Doesn't seem like everyone gets them at the same time. The CM I called today said that she did not see one on my account but to keep trying because they can appear at any time. I take this as a hopeful sign. :rolleyes:

I also called a few minutes ago, and the CM said I had no pin, but that she heard a promotion would be released this week. She then said to keep calling asking about a pin, that it could show up later this week. She also said that she would expect to see FD Oct & Nov dates

So, there is a FD pin that is coming out tomorrow? Does anyone know the dates? :upsidedow If so, what are the dates available for October?
There is nothing but a whole bunch of speculation going on about Pins being available for tomorrow and that is the only thing we know for sure.

Just out of curiousity, when do new PIN's usually get sent out? The night before they become valid (I'd think once reservations closes for the day), early in the morning of the day they begin, sometime during the day the date they begin? Or is there no consistant release time. Just wondering.
There is no rhyme, reason or explanation as to who Disney sends Pins to when they are going to do it. It's all very random.

I"ve been told several times (Yes...I've called everyday~ lol) that I have the free dining pin coming. The lady today stressed to me several times...I HIGHLY suggest you book your rooms today with all the details and I HIGHLY suggest you call back tomorrow morning at 7am because when the pin is released for use it will go fast. I asked if it was available for my dates and she said we'll since you already know you have the pin because a previous cast member told you all I can say is I HIGHLY suggest you call tomorrow at 7am.

She was super nice and stressed the word HIGHLY alot ~ lol. So I'll be up tomorrow am calling back :)

I also called a few minutes ago, and the CM said I had no pin, but that she heard a promotion would be released this week. She then said to keep calling asking about a pin, that it could show up later this week. She also said that she would expect to see FD Oct & Nov dates

Do these two comments give anyone else the impression that they might be announcing the free dining general public code tomorrow as opposed to PINs?

So I called tonight to get a quote on a package for a July trip. I told the very nice CM that I had heard that there was a pin being released tomorrow for FQSD, he asked where did you hear that? I replied on the Dis Boards of course, so he checked and told me I am not supposed to tell you this, but yes you do have a pin that will be sent out tomorrow :banana:, that the best thing for me to do is book the package now, since rooms will go quickly starting tomorrow and then call tomorrow and apply the pin. So we are going to Pop on July 1. :cheer2::cheer2:

How much is it to upgrade from QSDP to DDP?

Oh the phones are going to be nuts tomorrow!!!:scared1:

Now when you all say 'tomorrow' I know you are referring to March 1. However I would like to know what time?? Say for instance, I am stuck at work tonight until 4am, if I call when I get out at 4 would they have already released the pins/discounts? Or do you mean normal hours such as 8 am...which is when I will be sleeping.

Now when you all say 'tomorrow' I know you are referring to March 1. However I would like to know what time?? Say for instance, I am stuck at work tonight until 4am, if I call when I get out at 4 would they have already released the pins/discounts? Or do you mean normal hours such as 8 am...which is when I will be sleeping.
Disney Reservations does not open until 8:00 am. EST. IF, big if, they release any kind of codes tomorrow, they would not be available until the reservations lines open at 8.

So I called tonight to get a quote on a package for a July trip. I told the very nice CM that I had heard that there was a pin being released tomorrow for FQSD, he asked where did you hear that? I replied on the Dis Boards of course, so he checked and told me I am not supposed to tell you this, but yes you do have a pin that will be sent out tomorrow :banana:, that the best thing for me to do is book the package now, since rooms will go quickly starting tomorrow and then call tomorrow and apply the pin. So we are going to Pop on July 1. :cheer2::cheer2:

How much is it to upgrade from QSDP to DDP?

The amount changes based on if its a peak season or not. It would be 11.00 per adult per night during off season, and 13.00 during peak season. Children only go up during peak season and it's 1.00 more per day.

Disney Reservations does not open until 8:00 am. EST. IF, big if, they release any kind of codes tomorrow, they would not be available until the reservations lines open at 8.

Are y ou sure it's 8am EST because I got up at 6am this morning (Central time) and called. They were open and answering calls. I spoke to the nicest lady :)

I am reaaaaaaaaaaly hoping for a general public free dining offer for our trip the last week in September. I have not been to Disney since 2008, actually we have not been on a vacation at all since 2008. We have been unable to travel because of personal and family issues with the most recent being that I have had 2 brain surgeries in the last 6 months. I go to the neurosurgeon tomorrow to hopefully get released. What could be better than getting the all clear from the neurosurgeon and being able to book my Disney trip in the same day. Hoping for some pixie dust for everyone!!

Dear Disney, if you want us to come this fall then you need to email me the PIN tomorrow, DH doesn't know yet that we need to come back so soon! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter