free dining 2010

aaronandterri

<font color=darkorchid>We love disney!<br><font co
ive been looking at the disney.co.uk site for august 2010, they seem to have some good priced with free ddp, i was looking at okw or ssr due to the no of us in a 2 bed, does anyone think they might discount next year again like this year with the 42% offer, im wondering if i should book now or wait and see.

If i was to book now could i amend my booking to the new price?

from looking at the prices for OKW and SSR to POFQ its already discounted.

We are going to book ours in 3 weeks once we are back from this years. we are going to stay at ssr

i did think the price i got for ssr was good but it doesnt say it includes any discount?? it was a little over 2k for a 2 bed for 2 weeks with free ddp.

I've booked OKW for September 2010 and definitely got the discount as well as free DDP. Compare the price to going at a time of year when there isn't any discount...

it ended in july for this year but the prices are only a bit more than this years promo so def got the 42% off

when did you book? i read somewhere it ended in july

Yes, I booked before I went to Spain in early July. Just checked the price for my dates and it's exactly the same as when I originally booked so the discount is included... :thumbsup2

i think im going to have to ring them, online they only offer the tickets for 7 days etc and as i intent to have annual passes i wanted to know if you can just add the single day tickets like with a disney.com booking to get the dining plan free still, does anyone know?

Doing a Disney UK booking you can only get the tickets they offer not the one day passes like the US unfortunatly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter