Free dining 2008

I am waiting too for the dates to be announced to book.

The rumored dates that I've seen are from August 29th to Septemeber 21st.. give or take a day or two on either end...

:confused3

But that's just rumor.. and we'll not know the reality till Disney itself makes an announcement. Waiting can be agonizing.. that's for sure! :)

Knox

The rumored dates that I've seen are from August 29th to Septemeber 21st.. give or take a day or two on either end...

:confused3

But that's just rumor.. and we'll not know the reality till Disney itself makes an announcement. Waiting can be agonizing.. that's for sure! :)

Knox

I can hardly wait anymore, agonizing is pretty much the perfect word to describe this wait...thanks for the help

I'd almost put money on those 'rough dates' .... but of course.. you can never be too sure of anything with Disney.

Happy to at least try and help.

Knox

Yeah !!!! I'd love those dates - since we're heading home on the 28th! Hopefully the parks will be less crowded during our stay with0ut the free dining crowd.

I know that sounds mean, but I have no problem paying for my food if it means less people at the park - on the bus - in the restaurants - at the resort pool . . .

Yeah !!!! I'd love those dates - since we're heading home on the 28th! Hopefully the parks will be less crowded during our stay with0ut the free dining crowd.

I know that sounds mean, but I have no problem paying for my food if it means less people at the park - on the bus - in the restaurants - at the resort pool . . .

Haha i feel the same way, heading down the 29th...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter