Free Dining 2008

maedelken

Mouseketeer
Did anyone else who had a recent stay get the offer for free dining in September of 2008?

Just got back! Each room at the POP starting on the 1st had this flyer in its welcome folder.
Booked two rooms for next year:cool1:

TuesdaySeptember1120072.jpg

TuesdaySeptember112007.jpg

Just got back! Each room at the POP starting on the 1st had this flyer in its welcome folder.
Booked two rooms for next year:cool1:

TuesdaySeptember1120072.jpg

TuesdaySeptember112007.jpg

Actually, we had this offer in our room on August 31st at Pop Century. Couldn't take advantage of it because the offer begins later next year (August 30, 2008). There is not enough time to go before school starts.

Tried to do it when I got back but too late - only read the part about before sept. 28th. Too busy to read while at Disney.:rolleyes1

No one personally offered it to me nor did I get a flyer but the resort tv channel mentions the offer and gives the number to call - -so I did it that way - and really everyone who is staying on site is eligible - no need to personally receive an offer.

Liz

I really would love to go again next year, but my husband said NO even when I told them we could book when we are there for next year with FREE DINING. He still said NO, said he was getting burned out on Disney!!! Can you believe this man..:sad2: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

When dh starts saying he is maxed out... go with just the girls... We have a much better time without the men.... I do it every Sept.

We were at CBR from 9/7-9/15 and the flier was in our room when we arrived. We booked 2 rooms for September 2008!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Got the offer in the room at POP over Labor Day weekend. I think I am the only person on the boards who did not book it.

We were at the Beach Club and booked WL for next year with discounted deluxe dining! We cannot wait! Anyone else doing the discounted deluxe dining?

We were at the Beach Club and booked WL for next year with discounted deluxe dining! We cannot wait! Anyone else doing the discounted deluxe dining?

What is discounted deluxe dining?

What is discounted deluxe dining?

That's my question, too. I booked the bouceback, but there was no mention or offer by the CM I was working with about the deluxe dining. I assumed it was just the new basic dining plan. Which I'm confused about as is, but I figure I have a year to learn!

KCpirate:

I was offered the free dining or discounted deluxe plan - it would have been approx. $32 per person per night. We opted for the basic, but the CM said we could change to the deluxe plan as long as it was no later than 45 days prior to our check-in.

They Are Offering The Free Dining To Uk For Next Year _ The Dining Plan Looks The Same As This Year _ It Still As The Starter With The Full Service Meal

Did not get this offer but thanks to reading this board, went to the front desk and was given the info - we are now headed back next September with the Deluxe upgrade. Thanks! :)

I was offered the free dining or discounted deluxe plan - it would have been approx. $32 per person per night. We opted for the basic, but the CM said we could change to the deluxe plan as long as it was no later than 45 days prior to our check-in.

Hi,

We just got back, and I have to say, I don't know if I could physically EAT as much as the Deluxe plan offers. But I could try! Actually, I think I'd be far more likely to book the 2TS restaurants. I'll have to think about this . . .

KC

Did anyone else who had a recent stay get the offer for free dining in September of 2008?
We just got back and yes we were given the flyer for 2008 free dining. We knew about the fyer before we went and we had every intention of booking for next year. That is, until we got there and found the sweltering heat and the overwhelming crowds were so bad we quickly changed our minds. We did have a good time, but we will not be returning in September ever.

I agree about not returning in September. I just returned from my stay at the AKL. We actually flew home a day early. I was there is Feb/March 2007 and did not run into any of the problems we experienced in September.

We were there two weeks ago, and found the crowds to be very light (granted we were using the "least crowded park days" from Unofficial Guide, and we made all our ADRs very early). The heat was a bit of an issue, so we were thankful that we had lots of snack credits to get hot weather treats:goodvibes.

I think it's sort of a shame that they don't explain the new DDP on the brochure at all; I'm sure there will be some groups that book the Free Dining for 2008 and are unpleasantly surprised to see that appetizers and tips are excluded... Other than that, it's great that they are offering Free DDP again! while I wasn't in a position to book while I was at WDW if they offer it again in the spring (once my credit card has recovered), it will be hard to resist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter