Free DDP

major

Mouseketeer
Hi,:)
Just wondered if there was anyone who did the free DDP without booking the whole package through them...we just want to book a few nights at disney and if I could get free dining then that would be fab:thumbsup2

We booked the whole package, Not sure how you book separatly to get it free (though when we were there last year there was something about a bounceback offer), I know it has to be booked at a specific time, I think the offer is between August and November a year previous to going, I do hope you get sorted:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

if disney were to offer it to the general public,it would release around the end of april(there are roomors that it will hapen).this would be for dates around september(could be wrong and they offer it for part of aug)
Best advice would be to check the DDP part of these boards and the code section as well
if it became available best bet would be to phone disney(usa cro and not the uk side)or an american TA (like dreams).to get it you have to pay rack rate and book at least a 1 days MYW base ticket for everone in party
good luck in getting it
Paulh

Disney did offer it already to UK people and you had to purchase a ticket and hotel room to get it free. Disney Dining Plan is only available as an add on to a Disney ticket and room package according to everything I've read so would have to be included with the ticket.

The UK offer has been done for this year,you had to stay in a moderate or selected deluxe (although I never managed to find out which deluxe!) but I don't know if the same rules apply to the US offer. Like Paul says there is a strong rumour that it will be offered in Apr with the first week to Disney Visa holders then a free for all but I believe they limit the No's.You have to have DDP for everyone on the booking & it is linked to nights stay,you also have to buy at least one days ticket for everyone on the booking unless you are an AP holder.
HTH SD:thumbsup2

the romorsare that it will be offered for the same dats as the bounceback offer last year,think from sept 1st onwards
With the uk offer you had to buy at least a 7 day ticket,with a stay in a moderate or a delux
The usa offer should include the values(as the bounceback),plus you would only have to buy at least a 1 days base ticket to get it
Paulh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter