• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free cup of water at restaurants and stands?

Sun Lover

Mouseketeer
We haven't been to WDW in quite some time but the last time we were there, we were able to get cups of ice water at the food stands and counter service restaurants. We brought packets of different flavors of Propel to use in the water and it saved a lot of money, especially when it's really hot and you are drinking quite a bit. Will they still give you water if you ask for it?

Keep in mind this is only at the stands that sell fountain sodas. There are many carts that only sell bottled drinks and they don't have cups or ice and can only sell bottled water.

I have tummy issues with the water that comes from the tap in FL. I thought I read somewhere that the water that comes from the soda fountain machine is filtered. Can anyone confirm?

I have tummy issues with the water that comes from the tap in FL. I thought I read somewhere that the water that comes from the soda fountain machine is filtered. Can anyone confirm?

No idea. You might ask this on the Disney Restaurants board. Someone there may know.

I read the same thing somewhere here on DIS as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter