Free/cheap things to do in Orlando after PCC 2.0

jediobiwan

DIS Veteran
So we will be in Orlando from right after the cruise until Sunday morning. Other than what we have planned so far below, what would be some free/ cheap things to do?

TIA

Plans:
  • MVMCP
  • ICE+ Snow
  • California Grill
  • Resort Hopping

Any other ideas?

Yee Haa Bob at POR.
No cover, just the cost of whatever you want to drink.
Tons of fun- especially with a group. :thumbsup2

Also the dueling pianos at Boardwalk. $10. I hear it is lots of fun and a really good time. I hope to go Saturday night before the cruise.

I see that you're going to the Cal.Grill -
Without knowing your dining time ...
you could take the monorail to the TTC and then change over to the Epcot line. Ride the monorail over to Epcot. If you time it right you can watch Illuminations from the monorail platform without going into Epcot. Then take the monorail back to TTC, switch to the other line - ride back to the resort

You could do this any day really - just start out at one of the monorail resorts or the TTC

A very interesting place with a nominal fee to visit is Blue Spring State Park. You would need to have access to a car to get there. The water in the spring is a constant 72 degrees and manatees come there as soon as the ocean water starts to get too cold for them. You can't swim with the manatees, but you can watch them and see the water bubbling up out of the spring. The park itself is pretty, with moss draped live oaks and a walkway along the water. (It's a refreshing break after milling around with the crowds in the theme parks.)

I could also recommend Leu Gardens in Orlando and the Morse Museum in Winter Park.

How about drink around the monorail?

Stop for a drink at the Poly (Tambu lounge) then on to the GF (Mizners) and the Contemporary. Perhaps take the boat from there over to WL (Territory Lounge) and also see the great decorations there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter