• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Character Breakfast

Dis Ohana

All your dreams can come true if you have the cour
First of all, I want to thank everyone on the board for great tips and suggestions. We just got back from our DL trip and we already miss it! I bought the Costco package which included 3 adult and 1 child character breakfast - we just never had the opportunity to use the tickets since we wanted to be in the park as early as possible every morning.

There isn't any name on the card, all it says is:
CHARACTER BREAKFAST BUFFET
Breakfast with Disney Characters, Plaza Inn; Lilo & Stitch Aloha Breakfast; Goofy's Kitchen; StoryTeller's.
May not be redeemed for cash and no change will be given. Includes tax and gratuity.
VALID THRU 1/15/07

I'm assuming anyone can use these things, just as long as you're there before 1/15/06. I'll mail these out as soon as possible to the first person to PM me their address. By the way, DD just started collecting pins, so if you want to be nice and send some her way in exchange it would be much appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter