Free calorie counting app with bar code scanner??

I use LoseIt. Just be careful as sometimes the scanners grab the wrong thing or people edit them. Double check with the panel on whatever you're scanning and make corrections if needed. Sometimes you have to correct it several times before it sticks in LoseIt.

Just started My Fitness Pal and love it. I've got it synced with my Fitbit too. I can see my calorie counts, full nutrition, and also exercise. Love walking and seeing the calorie count allowed go up!

I love MyFitnessPal. The only bad thing that I have noticed is that some of the barcode entries are inaccurate. There have been a few times where I would scan a barcode and get a user-made entry with very inaccurate nutrition info (typically an entry that omits the food's macronutrients) or get a completely different food.

I use the weight watcher's app now, but that is not free. Before I joined Weight Watchers, I used Spark People and love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter