Free calls from Disney Characters??

Luvmyfam3

I love DVC!
My boyfriend said that a friend told him that there is a way to order free phone calls from Disney characters. He said that they had Goofy call on their cell phone during the drive to Disney telling their little boy how excited he was to see him at Disney World tomorrow. Anyone know anything about this??

Thanks!!

I know that while we were at the parks I had 2 CM's at different times tell my DD that someone wanted to talk to her and Goofy was on the line to wish her a Happy BDay. These were at kisok type places in the park and they had a phone at the station. She was wearing a "today's my birthday" pin so thats how they knew. I believe it was just a recorded message.

I don't know about calls, but I do know that you can call a number from your WDW resort and let your child hear a bedtime story from a character each night of your stay. My DD loves this!:lovestruc

you can get a 'wake up call' anytime you want to at your on site resort.

Also there are a couple of phones in MK (one by TTA & one on Main Street) you can pick these up & 'listen to a conversation'

I also have another site that has Mickey & Minnie on it, humm, can't find it...I'll keep looking....

That is a great idea. Is there a charge for this?

We were there four years ago and there was no charge!:thumbsup2 I have since read you can still dial-up( I think there's info. in the room or on the phone itself)for bedtime stories each night if you stay at any of the WDW resorts. We'll find out in June!!!:cool1:

Here is what I found in the BedTime Stories. I found this on Mickeyextreme.com and I dont know if its up to date or not. Here is what it says
Bedtime Stories

Every evening from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Channel 22 on your resort television.
Stories include:

The Little Mermaid
Tarzan
The Little Mermaid in Spanish
Monsters, Inc.
Toy Story 2

Time Schedule:

Little Mermaid: 7:00 & 8:30 p.m.

Tarzan: 7:20 & 8:50 p.m.

Monsters, Inc. : 7:45 & 9:35 p.m.

Toy Story 2: 8:10 & 10 p.m.

The Little Mermaid in Spanish: 9:15 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter