FREE At POP**Nemo Fridge,Toaster & Coffeepot Swap**Old Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi-sent a PM to Janloz. looking for Feb 14 thru 19. Very excited - less than a month now :banana:
we are driving down, so if accepted, we will look for a new box.

It's all yours...:thumbsup2
Janloz will PM you back with what she needs...:)
Thanks,
Suz
:flower3:

hi-sent a PM to Janloz. looking for Feb 14 thru 19. Very excited - less than a month now :banana:
we are driving down, so if accepted, we will look for a new box.

It's all yours...:thumbsup2
Janloz will PM you back with what she needs...:)
Thanks,
Suz
:flower3:

All set, I sent you PM with info I need. Thanks so much for the offer on the box, I will get the dimensions for the size we need and let you know ASAP.

Suz - I PM'ed you back. Have to say I love your countdown to the end of tax season - every time I talk to my sister (who goes by Suz, too) she tells me how many days left, LOL!! :lmao:

Wow! I saw that my "usual" date had opened up for a short time and took that as a sign I should book a trip - lol! Glad someone grabbed Nemo or I might have felt obligated to take care of him in August! LOL!! Hey Janet!! Keep up the good work! You're not paid near enough to keep up with a swap for this long - lol:rotfl: Have a great day!

We could use a Nemo Sitter for February...;)
OOPs...that was 2009...:rolleyes1

Hello
i see everything went fine wirth the swap
i sent SMS messages for you and for PartyfromSaturn when i got the fridge and when i left it in LS on the 10th for Party from Saturn. But after a few day i saw all my messages bounced back to my cell phone.
Sorry...i thought i was sending it the right way

thanks once again for the fridge
Ana
:goodvibes

We'll be at POP March 20th-26th. Can we join?
Thanks!
Jenny

I got your PM and replied. You are in, :welcome: to the swap.

Hello
i see everything went fine wirth the swap
i sent SMS messages for you and for PartyfromSaturn when i got the fridge and when i left it in LS on the 10th for Party from Saturn. But after a few day i saw all my messages bounced back to my cell phone.
Sorry...i thought i was sending it the right way

thanks once again for the fridge
Ana

Hi Ana,

Glad Nemo worked out for you, Partyfrom saturn let me know you had Nemo and all was well. How was your trip?

My trip was fantastic
but we are all exausted
we stayed 19 days in USA, and it was a lot of time to spend away with 2 boys

but everything was great, cant wait to go back next year, maybe California parks this time

HI there. The fridge swap I was on lost their fridge :headache:. Kinda bummed, we were the first family to use it and wanted to see it again, lol. I was wondering if we could have those dates for the fridge. We will be checking in Pop Century on June 3rd thru the 14th. Waiting a few days to get it is find and we can hand it off that way. I would really appreciate it and hope that it is still open !!!

Have a great day !!!!:hippie: Tamara

HI there. The fridge swap I was on lost their fridge :headache:. Kinda bummed, we were the first family to use it and wanted to see it again, lol. I was wondering if we could have those dates for the fridge. We will be checking in Pop Century on June 3rd thru the 14th. Waiting a few days to get it is find and we can hand it off that way. I would really appreciate it and hope that it is still open !!!

Have a great day !!!!:hippie: Tamara

Hi Tamara,

Those dates are open so :welcome: to the swap. I will pm you with the info I need to confirm you on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter