• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FREE At POP**Nemo Fridge,Toaster & Coffeepot Swap**Old Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the photos of your DC trip. I grew up in Annapolis, MD and miss it like crazy. Used to go "get-tro" (what we called the "metro" - public transportation) into DC all the time!!! I can't wait until my kiddos are old enough to enjoy the Smithsonian and all the history up there. :flower3:

Thanks, DC is so beautiful. The kids loved to see all the museums and monuments that they had seen in books and on TV.

Great pictures as usual Jan... :thumbsup2

Shipped our stuff down today... :woohoo:

Welcome to our swap Cruiser1969... :wave2:

Thanks!

Almost time to leave, can't believe it is only a few days away!!!

Walkinginthefog is moving to Port Orleans so it opens up the Sept 15th-23rd slot which will be filled by bratmomma (sept15th-19th) and dsnygrl07 who arrives on the 18th. :cool1::cool1:

Hi: This is the only way I can respond until I "get my ears" but we are going to be at the Pop from Sept 25th - 30th could we please get in on your swap? Our names are Brian and Nancy Stiles and our email is bnstiles@telus.net. Alberta, Canada Thanks in advance!!!!

Woo hoo! Glad to me my spot is filling up! I was sure it would!
Enjoy Nemo all!

Our days are getting closer!!

Happy Canada Day all!

and Rabbit!

Hi: This is the only way I can respond until I "get my ears" but we are going to be at the Pop from Sept 25th - 30th could we please get in on your swap? Our names are Brian and Nancy Stiles and our email is bnstiles@telus.net. Alberta, Canada Thanks in advance!!!!

We would love to use the fridge from the 19th through the 25th, if available.

Good news for both of you, the slots you requested are open so I will PM you for the info I need.

:welcome::welcome: to the swap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter