• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FREE At POP**Nemo Fridge,Toaster & Coffeepot Swap**Old Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobylars...
It's available if you want it...

Post three more times anywhere so you can PM Janzol.
You need 10 posts to be able to PM.

I will PM her for you. Just so she knows to...
She will send you all the info...

Spread the news, help try to fill the May 17-27 slot.

thanks

I may be changing my dates from June 1-7 to May 26 0r 24-31. I know i already paid via pay pal. I am just waiting for my DU rep. to get back to me to let me know if she could get us in. Please don't take me away from my dates yet of June 1-7. I am not sure if you will have anything open for the dates we may change to :(. I will let you all know as soon as I here from DU.

Bobbie Hummel

I may be changing my dates from June 1-7 to May 26 0r 24-31. I know i already paid via pay pal. I am just waiting for my DU rep. to get back to me to let me know if she could get us in. Please don't take me away from my dates yet of June 1-7. I am not sure if you will have anything open for the dates we may change to :(. I will let you all know as soon as I here from DU.

Bobbie Hummel

Ok, I will wait to hear from you. Do you want me to hold the 24-27th of May for you?

Ok, I will wait to hear from you. Do you want me to hold the 24-27th of May for you?

No! you don't have to do that. After I know what will happen I will check back. But like I said for now please leave us where we are.

Thanks!
Bobbie Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter