FREE at Pop, Nemo Fridge, Coffeepot & Toaster Swap! FRIDGE IS MISSING!!!!!

Could you tell me how long is the bell services opened at night time?

I am not sure but I believe they are open 24/7 since flights are coming and going at all hours. I just checked the POP thread under resorts and that is indeed true. So, no worries.

Doing the single digit dance already...:scared1:

:dancer:

I really hate you right now, you know. :rotfl2::rotfl2: Only kidding!! You have had 4 trips since my last trip, in the words of my DD9, "that's not Fair!!"

I hope you have a great trip and BDay at WDW. :cake:

I had to make good use of my AP you know... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

This is only a redo of last trip... spent that one in pain... :sad2:

I LOVE :love: my DVC !!! :woohoo:

Now be nice to me and I'll take you with me one time...:rolleyes: :rotfl2:

I had to make good use of my AP you know... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

This is only a redo of last trip... spent that one in pain... :sad2:

I LOVE :love: my DVC !!! :woohoo:

Now be nice to me and I'll take you with me one time...:rolleyes: :rotfl2:

I am still working on DH to get the DVC, maybe i can convince him to take the tour while we are there in SEPT.

Again, have a great trip. :flower3:

WHEN you go to bell services-- will there be a cart so we can get the fridge to the room?

we are not arriving until midnight-- would like to hook the fridge up when we arrive so we can keep our grocery order cold.

How long does the fridge take to get to temperture?
maybe I should just get a cooler with ice?

WHEN you go to bell services-- will there be a cart so we can get the fridge to the room?

we are not arriving until midnight-- would like to hook the fridge up when we arrive so we can keep our grocery order cold.

How long does the fridge take to get to temperture?
maybe I should just get a cooler with ice?

yes, there is a luggage cart but you need to leave a license with LS until you return it. Since you have a grocery order, a CM from LS might be nice enough to go up to the room with you and the fridge and groceries. It should come up to temp pretty quickly so I don't think you will need the ice.

Would love August 28-September 3 if it is still open. We actually arrive on the 25th so can easily swap with person before us

interested in the 28th - Sept. 3rd send you a PM but not sure if that will go through something I have to have 10 poste yada yada before I can do that. Let me know

Would love August 28-September 3 if it is still open. We actually arrive on the 25th so can easily swap with person before us

interested in the 28th - Sept. 3rd send you a PM but not sure if that will go through something I have to have 10 poste yada yada before I can do that. Let me know

Sorry, I just filled the slot. :) I will put you in as back up in case the swapper does not get me her info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter