Free apps with wait times?

vossjemi

I LUV 2 Travel!!!
I'm just curious if there are any free apps out there that you can download on your phone to find out ride wait times real easy? If so, what is the app called? I did download touring plans app (called WDW lines I believe) and there are some parts of it that are free, but of course they leave out the most important rides! LOL

I am pretty sure Undercover Tickets has one that is free. Its by Phunware and has a green frog for its icon. I got it in the Android Market.

(I have to be honest that since we are TP subscribers I only used theirs last trip, so I can't speak for how accurate the free one is)

Thank you! Perfect! I just downloaded it and TSM is already 70 min long, so it sounds about right! YAY!

LOL I quickly opened this up because I thought it said "Free apples for wait times"...I thought they were treating everyone to snacks in line!! :lmao:

We used mobile magic with our droids and loved it. Never once used a guide map.

I have a few on my phone.

WDW lines
wdw park hours
disney parks mobile (this is really good)

and if you want info on food and wine

search for food and wine festival

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter