FREE ALL STAR Resorts FRIDGE swap: March 1-5 & March 12-30 OPEN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
New to DISboards and fridge swaps in general. Very interested in this fridge swap. Unsure if my dates are still available. Coming to the World Aug26 to Sept1 and would love to have access to a fridge for any of those days. Is it still available? I hope so. I'm desperate because we have twin 1 year olds and a 4 year old so that's a lot of milk to keep cold. (sigh)

Keeping my fingers crossed...:grouphug:

Hi there,
New to DISboards and fridge swaps in general. Very interested in this fridge swap. Unsure if my dates are still available. Coming to the World Aug26 to Sept1 and would love to have access to a fridge for any of those days. Is it still available? I hope so. I'm desperate because we have twin 1 year olds and a 4 year old so that's a lot of milk to keep cold. (sigh)

Keeping my fingers crossed...:grouphug:

We only have some October, November and December dates left. There are several fridge swaps going at the Movies and All Star Resorts so don't give up!

Lot's of great October, November and December dates still available!!

We need to fill October 8-17!! Plenty of November and December dates too!

Is the fridge avaiable from Dec 14-24, if so count us in. I'm new at this and could use some help!!!

Yes, it is available.

I would need the first/last name of the reservation, check-in and out dates and a cell phone number if available during your trip. You can email it to eeyoregon@aol.com

Oops, just realized that someone has requested dates that would overlap our stay.

You are welcome to use it starting December 9th but you would have to swap it on December 14th. Let me know if you are interested in partial dates.

Gina

That sounds great. At least we can save for the first few days. I am new to the fridge swap. If you could please provide me with details, I would really appreciate it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter