free admission on your birthday question

ccgia

momluvsher3
Does anyone know if free admission on your birthday in only for 2009 or can you get in in 2010 also?

both my girls birthdays are a day apart in april, so i thougt i would go then if i could get the free admission for 1 kid on 2 days...i was thinking of using the money or whatever they give you as money in the shops at downtown disney or on main street in magic kingdom

thanks

Does anyone know if free admission on your birthday in only for 2009 or can you get in in 2010 also?

Nobody knows.

Figure October will be an announcement for 2010's promotion.

You know it's either/or, right? Free admission *or* a gift card (or a special Fastpass, which may be worth it if your girls' birthday is around spring break).

Currently this promotion ends December 31, 2009.

Who Knows What EVIL Lurks In The Heart Of Disney Marketing?!

When Disney feels ready to implement their next promotion they will do so. If other recent promotions have been any indication, for about the first month nobody will really understand it and the Marketing people will not have thought out all the ramifications.

They don't give you money or a fun card gift certificate if they give the b-day person a free day.

If you already bought your ticket through some other deal, or if you have annual or seasonal passes, they will give you an alternative to free admission: a special fast pass, a fun card of equal value to one day admission, or an admission ticket to one park that expires on your next birthday so you can come back another day.

We have passes and 2 of us have b-days this month so we're opting for the fun cards instead... I'm hoping they carry it over to next year because some of our b-days passed before we bought the passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter