Free 3 Day Park to Park ticket for Active Duty Military

mrs06chris

Mouseketeer
My husband just went by our base Outdoor Rec and the tickets aren't available yet. I wanted to let everyone know that these would be available soon. I believe it also includes retired personnel.

I pulled up the info. Does anyone know if there are blackout dates? I didn't see any on there, but don't want to take the chance before making a decision. Crossing my fingers for this. We may now go for my DS's birthday if we can get these tickets. :yay:

ladeedeb said:
I pulled up the info. Does anyone know if there are blackout dates? I didn't see any on there, but don't want to take the chance before making a decision. Crossing my fingers for this. We may now go for my DS's birthday if we can get these tickets. :yay:

I didn't see anything about blackout dates either. I'm hoping there aren't any. We want to go during Spring Break.

Make sure you wait until all the details are out so you don't have any unpleasant surprises.

Make sure you wait until all the details are out so you don't have any unpleasant surprises.

Yep, always wait until details are well known. I have plenty of time to plan for it. Just hoping to find out sooner rather than later. :goodvibes

ladeedeb said:
Yep, always wait until details are well known. I have plenty of time to plan for it. Just hoping to find out sooner rather than later. :goodvibes

It's listed on the US website now and has no blackout dates in the fine print at the bottom. Our base still does not carry them and hasn't heard about them yet. Same for the Navy ITT. I hope they send them out soon!

It's listed on the US website now and has no blackout dates in the fine print at the bottom. Our base still does not carry them and hasn't heard about them yet. Same for the Navy ITT. I hope they send them out soon!

Hello from another Chas. Dis member:wave2:.

My DH just spoke with CAFB ITT who said they placed an order toady and they should have them by next weekend. Wahoo!

We are going in March with our Costco tix, but we may be able to get 2 trips out of this deal.

BTW-thanks to all that serve and all that support those that serve!

H.:flower:

disnewbie108 said:
Hello from another Chas. Dis member:wave2:.

My DH just spoke with CAFB ITT who said they placed an order toady and they should have them by next weekend. Wahoo!

We are going in March with our Costco tix, but we may be able to get 2 trips out of this deal.

BTW-thanks to all that serve and all that support those that serve!

H.:flower:

Hello back!! Thank you so much for the update!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter