Free 2nd day admission: within 7 or 14 days???

Zoebear

Mouseketeer
Hey all,
We're planning on buying our Sea World tickets online - adults for the price of kids.

I had thought I saw the free readmission was within 14 days, but some things I have read on here recently seem to indicate it is within 7 days.

Anyone know for sure ??:confused3:confused3:confused3

We're planning on taking advantage of the offer so it really affects our planning .

Tks !!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hey all,
We're planning on buying our Sea World tickets online - adults for the price of kids.

I had thought I saw the free readmission was within 14 days, but some things I have read on here recently seem to indicate it is within 7 days.

Anyone know for sure ??:confused3:confused3:confused3

We're planning on taking advantage of the offer so it really affects our planning .

Tks !!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

We just spoke to the 1888 something or other Shamu people and it is 14days for us (bought online BG/SW combo)

what I dont understand is how they know when i give them my printed out ticket the next day at BG that i can come in?!?! LOL Should I print 6 sets of the tickets for us each??

I think the way it works, is if you are only buying Seaworld tickets. Which I am assuming you are, you have to use it within 7 days from the original use for the 2nd day free visit.
If you are buying combo tickets, say Sea world, busch gardens, then they are good for 14 days. Hope this helps!

We just spoke to the 1888 something or other Shamu people and it is 14days for us (bought online BG/SW combo)

what I dont understand is how they know when i give them my printed out ticket the next day at BG that i can come in?!?! LOL Should I print 6 sets of the tickets for us each??

Anytime before leaving the park you stop and get the pass for the 2nd day at the booth that is on the left side of the entrance.
Each member of your party has to go through the line to get the return ticket.

We have the Sea Wold/Aquatica tickets - adult for child prices and they are good for unlimited admission for 14 days after 1st day of use. Great deal at only $98 per person I think!

Anytime before leaving the park you stop and get the pass for the 2nd day at the booth that is on the left side of the entrance.

so we will need to keep a copy of the eticket i printed?

I just thought we handed them the ticket print out and they kept it...TY for the info. I wouldnt have made sure to get it back otherwise

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I have a question. So if you purchase a combined ticket, 1 day at Seaworld and 1 day at Aquatica, you can actually go to Aquatica for 1 day and Seaworld 2 days, as long as you pick up a 2nd day admission on your way out of the park for free?? :confused: Sounds kind of too good to be true, to me!!:)

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I have a question. So if you purchase a combined ticket, 1 day at Seaworld and 1 day at Aquatica, you can actually go to Aquatica for 1 day and Seaworld 2 days, as long as you pick up a 2nd day admission on your way out of the park for free?? :confused: Sounds kind of too good to be true, to me!!:)

Actually , buying the combo ticket from SW is even better than what you thought was too good to be true:cool1:
If you get the combo ticket, you get unlimited admission for 14 days from the first day you go to one of the parks. You wouldn't need to stop and get a free ticket like you do if you buy a 1 day pass for SW.

Just reread your Post ........... Originally Posted by WickedElphaba

If you are only buying a 1 day pass you get 1 day free within the next 7 days. For that you do stop and get a pass to return.

If you plan on going to SW and another park and buy the combo pass then you can go back to either park as many times as you want in the 14 days from your first visit. We have APs so have never bought a combo so don't really know how they handle it. You might have to go to the customer service building at entrance with your voucher like we did for our APs and get a pass for the 14 days. All of you would need to be there. Not sure if it has your picture or your name on them. You probably will need picture ID to use them each time you go to one of the parks.

Just reread your Post ........... Originally Posted by WickedElphaba

If you are only buying a 1 day pass you get 1 day free within the next 7 days. For that you do stop and get a pass to return.

If you plan on going to SW and another park and buy the combo pass then you can go back to either park as many times as you want in the 14 days from your first visit. We have APs so have never bought a combo so don't really know how they handle it. You might have to go to the customer service building at entrance with your voucher like we did for our APs and get a pass for the 14 days. All of you would need to be there. Not sure if it has your picture or your name on them. You probably will need picture ID to use them each time you go to one of the parks.

We leave Friday and are *eek* winging it as when I call the gate/Customer serivce/Guest relation line they just keep telling me its good for 14 days...which is WONdeRFul but *not* what I am asking LOL Gonna print a bunch JIC and hang my hopes that the folks at the gate will understand what I am asking LOL

Many Moons ago Dh and I went for our honeymoon and we did just have to get a voucher as we left. But am just curious how they know to give me a voucher that would allow BG and SW and Joe Schmo only SW and Lucy Goosey SW/bg/AQ.....

So you are buying passes to SW and Aquatica right? You did the epass online? You have to print an epass for each person in your party, but just one per person. All the information is on the eticket. When you get there, they will print you a tickets that is good for the 14 days. It will be a ticket for both parks. You can come and go as you like, to both parks, and just show them the ticket. Depending where you go first, Aquatica or Sw that is where they will print your ticket. On the back of the ticket it will say good until 02/28/2010 or whatever the 14 day mark is!
Hope this helps~!

This is all very helpful. Thanks to everyone who commented.
I think we are actually going to do SW/Busch/Aquatica tickets. It is not much more, and then we have unlimited admission with the 14 days to any of those parks... works for me !!:cloud9::cloud9:

Zoebear, it is a very good deal. $109 for all 3 parks for 14 days is well worth it. I would have done it also, but we are doing Discovery Cove, and did Aquatica as our package, then added SW tickets as well. ONe day at Disney, that is enough park time for me. I want some time to relax! Have fun, you will enjoy all 3 of those parks!

Don't use this 2nd day free both unles syou are there at a dead time for crowds. The better one to use is the Mother's area. A small building where they have diaper changing stations, and a nursing Mom area. You go to that area to get it quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter