Free 2005 Lithograph at World of Disney

I have one and it's hanging in our living room right now! I didn't buy the frame either, just bought a black one at home. The deal was only available at the World off Disney store in Downtown Disney.

J.C.&ALI'SMOM said:
That is the same pic as my mousepad!

Mine too!

But I would love a picture of it too, but I bet they won't have that deal going until Sept. :sad2:

liznboys said:
I would love a mousepad with that pic! Do you know if they still sell them? I didn't see any while we were shopping.

I got mine in April of 2003 at the All Star Music resort gift shop.

If you don't spend $75 are you able to buy the litho's anyway??? I would love to get one while we are down there when we are there in April!!! :flower: :Pinkbounc

I've gotten a bunch of them. I shop a lot at World Of Disney. I've kept one for myself. One I get another one, I walk around DTD and pick a family at random and give it to them. It makes me smile! :wave:

zen1-Thanks! I'll be on the lookout for it in May. :)

disneycake-I don't know if you could just buy it. It's worth a try, just ask. :)

Feralpeg-That is such a great idea!! I BET you have fun doing that, how sweet of you! :)

Big V said:
I have one and it's hanging in our living room right now! I didn't buy the frame either, just bought a black one at home. The deal was only available at the World off Disney store in Downtown Disney.
Wow! The Living Room?!?! And I thought I was a Disney Dork!! :teeth:
We actually got one while we were there at the World of Disney as well. We've got it in storage with the rest of our Disney memoribilia...but the living room...geez...the wife would never allow that!!! ;)

We also got one on our trip in Feb. but did not get the frame. You spend $75 at World of Disney before taxes and get the picture for free. We were just under the $75 and the nice CM gave it to us anyways.

We just got back and I want to verify that we also spent over $300 at World of Disney in a single purchase and received (4) lithos.

It might depend on who rings you up though.

Oh that is so awesome!! We also have the mousepad, its in my son's room. He would LOVE the litho in his room!! Whats the size of it?? Im thinking....getting a mat for around it, and have charcters sign the mat and then frame it...know what I mean?? :flower:

the mat is a good idea dvcfamily! I wish I were going down there. I would make my parents buy enough stuff so that I could get it. I wonder if I could order it and have it shipped to me. I wish I could do that.

Anyone have any extra ones, that they don't want? I have some other Disney Litho's I would be willing to trade with someone, for the Theme Park Litho. Please send me a PM if your interested.

We got one in February. We bought a frame when we got home and hung it in our Family Room--which is also on it's way to becoming a Disney room!! It is 16 x 20, for those of you looking to mat it. It has a ~2" white border all the way around it, I don't know if you could mat it beyond that. Good Luck!!!

darn..i spent a ton of money in that shop..never got one..didnt even know if they had it when i went in jan haha

We spent about $160 at one time and got two of them, didn't have to break it into 2 separate purchases. ~:)~

Laugh O. Grams said:
Wow! The Living Room?!?! And I thought I was a Disney Dork!! :teeth:
We actually got one while we were there at the World of Disney as well. We've got it in storage with the rest of our Disney memoribilia...but the living room...geez...the wife would never allow that!!! ;)
It's not staying in the living room! :confused3 My DW says it will be replaced very soon. :guilty: Maybe she'll let me put it in the family room, :sunny:

Does anyone know where you can purchase the black frame that was shown with the lithograph @ the World of Disney store in DTD? I purchased the new print for $10 after spending the $75, but I don't believe they were selling the frame.....

I got a different print in January. DTD, I had to spend the $75 I think it was and show her that I had a Disney Visa card. I didn't have to use it, just show her. It is a limited edition and came with certificate too. It is beautiful. The castle in the background on a Cinderella blue sky, some characters dancing in front of it. I think it's called "Happiest Celebration on Earth". I don't know how to post photos ??????

I also got an awesome tote canvas tote bag for $10 for spending so much at resort gift shop. Well worth it.

I also got a different print when I was there in November 2005. I think it is the same one the previous poster mentioned. It was $5 after spending $75, and I got 2 of them. Does anyone have extras of the one the original poster mentioned? I'd be happy to trade so we can each have both of them. PM me if you do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter