Fred Meyer customers - free digital prints!

Grumpy'sWife4Ever

DIS Veteran
At the end of the register areas (like where they put the in-store coupon books) there are individual coupons for 10 free 4"x6" digital prints..... And there is no purchase necessary! My DH grabbed a stack and brought them home (He was SO proud of himself! He knows nothing makes me happier than a good deal! :lovestruc) I have been ordering 10 prints a day from Fredmeyer.com and picking them up the next day. The sale is good through Sept. 20th so there is still plenty of time to get lots of prints. We are collecting photos to give to grandparents as Christmas gifts, but this would also be a great way to get multiple prints for Christmas cards or to get prints of your latest vacation for scrapbooks.

How cool! I'm going to totally check that out tomorrow!

Where on the coast are you??

Melissa

How cool! I'm going to totally check that out tomorrow!

Where on the coast are you??

Melissa

Tillamook, otherwise known as "The Middle of Nowhere" :lmao:
Fred Meyer is the only large department store in town (Safeway is the other grocery) and it is so rare that they have any wonderful deals worth sharing. I read of the Walmart/Target/CVS/Walgreens etc deals on here (not to mention the Disney Store!) and I want to cry!! But for once, I hit upon something budget and useful in my own town! Woo hoo!! :banana:

We went through Tillamook at the begining of summer.. did the ole cheese factory tour. Gotta!

I love tourist traps. LOVE THEM!!!

Stay afloat this year, would ya!!!

:rotfl:

We went through Tillamook at the begining of summer.. did the ole cheese factory tour. Gotta!

I love tourist traps. LOVE THEM!!!

Stay afloat this year, would ya!!!

:rotfl:

My DH works at the cheese factory! He is one of the poor slobs in white that everyone stares at on the tour! He actually runs the vats, so he's almost eye to eye with the tourists.
We are going to try and have a good winter this year, no floods, no 120mph windstorms......that's the plan, anyway!:cool1:

Ha ha ha!!! :lmao:

I bet he's in more Scrapbooks than... well, I don't know..someboyd famous. LOL

Too funny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter