Fred and Wilma - They're Back and They're Child Free

sign me up!:wizard:
looking forward to reading your adventures.popcorn::

Robin and i are also looking forward to cruising with you guys next year.:thumbsup2

Who are you flying with? I'm heading out Aug 26th, flying back Sept 5th with a friend. Might see you if you're flying Virgin, flight VS016 :)

Who are you flying with? I'm heading out Aug 26th, flying back Sept 5th with a friend. Might see you if you're flying Virgin, flight VS016 :)

We are flying home on the VS016 - please keep an eye out for us and say 'hi' if you see us :)

We are flying home on the VS016 - please keep an eye out for us and say 'hi' if you see us :)

Will do :) If you see two 19 year old girls looking sad that they are on their way home (the one looking distraught will be me!) say hi! We are heading to EPCOT EMH on Friday Sept 3rd too :goodvibes

Will do :) If you see two 19 year old girls looking sad that they are on their way home (the one looking distraught will be me!) say hi! We are heading to EPCOT EMH on Friday Sept 3rd too :goodvibes

Not sure if I'll notice you, I'll be too busy tripping over my own lip :rotfl: Seriously, I will keep an eye out for you both at Epcot and at the airport/on the plane.

Whereabouts in Bucks are you from, btw? I lived in Wendover for about 11 years before moving here :)

Not sure if I'll notice you, I'll be too busy tripping over my own lip :rotfl: Seriously, I will keep an eye out for you both at Epcot and at the airport/on the plane.

Whereabouts in Bucks are you from, btw? I lived in Wendover for about 11 years before moving here :)

Haha no way?!? I live in Waddesdon, so not far away from Wendover at all!!

Yeah make sure to say hi if you see us :) It will probably be easier to spot us on the plane, I'm gonna be using a wheelie patterned Fat Face case for my hand luggage. The pattern is so loud, you can't miss it!

Joh!!!!! I had no idea you were going to Florida!! :scared1: why haven't you mentioned it?! ;)

Great "plans" though.

Just hurry up and go now will you :) can't wait to read the TR!!

Sounds like a fab trip and not long to go now! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter