FREAP CHAT Part 2 ~ Everyone Welcome to our new digs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa....if I don't sign in, I can't see anybody's siggys. Is that just me and my computer? :rotfl2:

In your guys' travels around the DIS, do any of the other boards have a list of adult activities (things that wouldn't appeal to families with children) that a couple can enjoy at WDW? Maybe on the Adult and Solo Travelers board?

Whoa....if I don't sign in, I can't see anybody's siggys. Is that just me and my computer? :rotfl2:

In your guys' travels around the DIS, do any of the other boards have a list of adult activities (things that wouldn't appeal to families with children) that a couple can enjoy at WDW? Maybe on the Adult and Solo Travelers board?

I am sure you can try there. Are you and DH going alone? I think Disney is the most romantic place on earth! We do not have kids and to just relax and stroll is my favorite thing to do- Now we have been with BIL and SIL and their kids- totally different experience:rolleyes1 - I will take the "kid free" Disney:dance3: It seems like a whole different place.

I would like to suggest the Segway Tour! OMG- DH and I had a blast when we did it it 2006! DH said it was the funnest thing he has ever done in Disney- well.... in public I guess:lmao:

And DH and I just LOVE to stroll around Epcot at night with drinks in hand.

Not sure if anyone else does this- but we always stay in the parks after closing and "the herd" as I call them rush for the exits! I think that is also so romantic just to stroll hand-in-hand around taking your time not in any rush to catch the bus! Last time DH and I went with BIL and SIL- we took a few nights to ourselves- after Illuminations, we grabbed a bench- DH put his head on my lap and we just watched the herd run for their lives:laughing:

We also like to watch WISHES back by IASW- hardly anyone is back there- and again- no crowds rushing for the exits- we take our time and walk all through the back of the MK, when we make our way to Main Street- we have fries at Casey's.

:banana: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

THOUGHT OF SOMETHING ELSE!

Keys to the Kingdom tour! Takes about 5-6 hours and you get lunch...that was fun.

I might think of more!

I've been known to down a few mojitos and enjoy Bob Jackson's piano show at POR. You might find some kids there, but it's mostly adult.
I also like to drink a few at the bar on the Concourse level at the Contemporary.
Drink your way around World Showcase?
(Hmm...I'm sensing a theme here...:drinking1 )

I'd LOVE to do a kid-free trip to WDW, but we'd have to tell 'em were were going to Cleveland or something. (No offense to Cleveland.)

I've been known to down a few mojitos and enjoy Bob Jackson's piano show at POR. You might find some kids there, but it's mostly adult.
I also like to drink a few at the bar on the Concourse level at the Contemporary.
Drink your way around World Showcase?
(Hmm...I'm sensing a theme here...:drinking1 )

I'd LOVE to do a kid-free trip to WDW, but we'd have to tell 'em were were going to Cleveland or something. (No offense to Cleveland.)

:scared1: I forgot to mention my favorite place!!!

ADVENTURERS CLUB!!!!! GOTTA GO and get a nice buzz and laugh your butt off :lmao:

KUNGALOOSH!:dance3:

Hi guys, haven't been by in a while but I had to share a laugh.

We did the AHA Heart walk this weekend. They were passing out fruit before hand. I took mine but wasn't hungry so I put it in my backpack. Afterwards they were handing out grapes and orange slices. They also had more whole fruit left over from the moring. So I went through the line and got some more......okay kinda double dipping but hey fruit's expensive and as a good Freap you just can't pass up FREE! LOL:lmao:

Hey Freaps,
I am up and moving. I ended up staying home from work today. John called my boss to tell him i was sound asleep. My boss told him good thing I stayed home because if I went in he was sending me home. I slept like 16 hours:cool1: I guess I need it.

You got that right! I had a free airline ticket that was expiring-it was mine...so I arranged between DH and my Mom to take care of the boys (3 and 5 at the time.) and I went by myself for a long weekend. It was fun, and lonley at the same time. It was great for "it's all about ME" time, I got to do what ever I wanted. It was the first time I ever went away by myself. I don't think I'll do it again, but it was a great experience. anyway, to this day my (now) DS8-3 at the time, will not let me forget about it..."Mommy, why did you go to Disney World without us?" Like you said, next time we're "going to Ohio". :laughing:

You got that right! I had a free airline ticket that was expiring-it was mine...so I arranged between DH and my Mom to take care of the boys (3 and 5 at the time.) and I went by myself for a long weekend. It was fun, and lonley at the same time. It was great for "it's all about ME" time, I got to do what ever I wanted. It was the first time I ever went away by myself. I don't think I'll do it again, but it was a great experience. anyway, to this day my (now) DS8-3 at the time, will not let me forget about it..."Mommy, why did you go to Disney World without us?" Like you said, next time we're "going to Ohio". :laughing:

Last year, my niece who is 6 now- (and I have succeeded in turning her into a Disney freak already! This August will be her trip# 4 :cool1: )- anyway she woke up one morning and said to my SIL-

"Did you and daddy go to Disney last night without me?"...............:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Hey Freaps,
I am up and moving. I ended up staying home from work today. John called my boss to tell him i was sound asleep. My boss told him good thing I stayed home because if I went in he was sending me home. I slept like 16 hours:cool1: I guess I need it.

Hey sleepyhead!

See John was right- you did need your rest! Glad to see you up and about for a while. :hug:

Hey sleepyhead!

See John was right- you did need your rest! Glad to see you up and about for a while. :hug:

Psst
Smiley_ruhe.gif
don't ever tell a man he's right :scared1: It might start a revolution or something :rotfl2:

Glad to see you got some much needed rest Kellie! Let the warden know he's doing a good job :thumbsup2 but he's NOT right!

Psst
Smiley_ruhe.gif
don't ever tell a man he's right :scared1: It might start a revolution or something :rotfl2:

Glad to see you got some much needed rest Kellie! Let the warden know he's doing a good job :thumbsup2 but he's NOT right!

Yes, he is doing a very good job!

Glad you got some rest. Get more if your body tells you need it.

Good Morning all! Glad you got some rest Kellie. Thanks for the karma madd(although I don't think there is enough karma in the world to get us to WDW this year:sad2: ). I, too, would love to do a child-free trip to Disney someday but I don't see it happening any time soon. We have lots of excuses the next couple of years but, alas, will still be broke.:rotfl2: Next year is my 40th b-day, the year after our 10 year anniversary, and then the year after that DH's 40th. Maybe by his 40th we will have worked some stuff out. His b-day is in November so F & W might be a good time for adults.

Psst
Smiley_ruhe.gif

OMG freaps!!!!!!! My post was removed!!!!!!!!!

I responded about John being right and I said that I just wrote that he was right in case he came back to the board and read our posts- OMG! I can't believe that they poofed it!:sad2:

I wrote a dirty word???????????????:confused3 :confused3 :sad2:

Good Morning all! Glad you got some rest Kellie. Thanks for the karma madd(although I don't think there is enough karma in the world to get us to WDW this year:sad2: ). I, too, would love to do a child-free trip to Disney someday but I don't see it happening any time soon. We have lots of excuses the next couple of years but, alas, will still be broke.:rotfl2: Next year is my 40th b-day, the year after our 10 year anniversary, and then the year after that DH's 40th. Maybe by his 40th we will have worked some stuff out. His b-day is in November so F & W might be a good time for adults.

Marna- never say those words! You have to keep trying and think positive!

I had a friend who used to say that all the time and I used to tell DH I think if people say that they are broke- it just makes the situation worse- and they will believe that will be the case for the rest of their lives!

Stay positive!;):wizard:

:scared: Wow Madd, weird. I've been following the postings this morning and didn't even see it. :confused3
Kellie- I'm glad you're getting your rest. Playing hooky from work is fun!! As an act of solidarity I'm gonna sit on my patootie and watch Live, The View, and maybe even some The Price is Right this morning. Who's with me??:banana:

:scared: Wow Madd, weird. I've been following the postings this morning and didn't even see it. :confused3

I posted it last night- I responded to IAHD about John!

If someone can't handle the phrase I wrote- this world is in some serious trouble!:sad2:

I read it earlier today, didn;t seem like anythiing was off to me..:goodvibes

LL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter