FREAP CHAT Part 2 ~ Everyone Welcome to our new digs

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now for something (not) completely different...
I've been obsessed with Johnny movies after seeing his beautiful face last week:cloud9: ...
Anyway, just finished "Blow"--he was very nice in that one, even with the stomach paunch towards the end. I cannot imagine the real Johnny aging like that, though--he just keeps getting better!
This past week I've also watched "Cry Baby" (LOVE! John Waters' extremely quirky sense of humor!), "Benny and Joon," "Sleepy Hollow" (cutie-pa-tootie--I think I prefer him clean shaven, except for when he plays Jack Sparrow, which is my all-time fav character), and "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" (my kids loved that one--DiCaprio is really amazing). "Finding Neverland," "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," and "Chocolat" are also de-lish, but haven't watched them recently.
I just rented "Libertine." Will watch soon. Any other Johnny movies I need to see?
I need to get a life! :scared: :crazy:

You gotta watch "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". You can see by my siggy that I'm a Hunter Thompson fan. Probably not a good one for the kids to watch thoough, but no worse than "Blow".:rotfl2: I have to say that my favorite JD role was in "Chocolat". I love him in that movie.:love:

pperfectmom--
Here's wishing you and DH all the best! And hoping for some last minute common sense to come through with the gov!

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone.:grouphug: This is just the screwiest situation ever. Now I know why the government is always messed up. Our state rep. has assured us that the governor gave "his word":confused3 that the nurseries will not be closing. But since he vetoed the wording providing funds for it, I'm not sure what their plan is. So, as of now, DH still has a job, but who knows what the future will bring. I told him he needs to get to work asap on his resume.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone.:grouphug: This is just the screwiest situation ever. Now I know why the government is always messed up. Our state rep. has assured us that the governor gave "his word":confused3 that the nurseries will not be closing. But since he vetoed the wording providing funds for it, I'm not sure what their plan is. So, as of now, DH still has a job, but who knows what the future will bring. I told him he needs to get to work asap on his resume.

Here is a :hug: and I will get you in my thoughts and hope they get all this screwy stuff fixed for your DH.

You gotta watch "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". You can see by my siggy that I'm a Hunter Thompson fan. Probably not a good one for the kids to watch thoough, but no worse than "Blow".:rotfl2: I have to say that my favorite JD role was in "Chocolat". I love him in that movie.:love:

Marna- you know who I feel about "Fear and Loathing"!!!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

That is when DH almost died from laughing- yes- it really did almost happen people! Death by laughing- he was lying on the floor laughing so hard- he was lietterally afraid he was dying of a heart attack- while I looked on cracking the heck up! :rotfl2: We had to put the movie on hold for a while to let DH- get his composure!:lmao: After that movie- DH has become a BIG Gonzo fan!

And Chocolat is another must see!

I just rented "Libertine." Will watch soon. Any other Johnny movies I need to see?
I need to get a life! :scared: :crazy:

Let me warn you Dotty- He becomes nauseating to look at in the end of this movie! You thought George was bad in Blow- wait until you see John Wilmot with syphilis....lovely.......:scared: I love John Malkovich in any movie he does!

More JD movies!

The Man who Cried- he does not have a big part- but I love Christina Ricci and Cate Blanchett.

Secret Window

Once Upon a Time in Mexico- awesome!

From Hell- awesome.

The Ninth Gate- that was....just OK.

The Astronaut's Wife......mmmm, not really good.

Hi freaps,

In between work and getting ready for the move I have been busy but lurking. I wanted to announce the newest addition to our family. Our new little guy. He was born yesterday about 3:30 and Dakota let me take all the pictures I wanted. I had to break the sac and towel dry baby as the wind was howling!

Baby3.jpg

baby2.jpg

Baby4.jpg

Marna- you know who I feel about "Fear and Loathing"!!!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

That is when DH almost died from laughing- yes- it really did almost happen people! Death by laughing- he was lying on the floor laughing so hard- he was lietterally afraid he was dying of a heart attack- while I looked on cracking the heck up! :rotfl2: We had to put the movie on hold for a while to let DH- get his composure!:lmao: After that movie- DH has become a BIG Gonzo fan!

And Chocolat is another must see!

Let me warn you Dotty- He becomes nauseating to look at in the end of this movie! You thought George was bad in Blow- wait until you see John Wilmot with syphilis....lovely.......:scared: I love John Malkovich in any movie he does!

More JD movies!

The Man who Cried- he does not have a big part- but I love Christina Ricci and Cate Blanchett.

Secret Window

Once Upon a Time in Mexico- awesome!

From Hell- awesome.

The Ninth Gate- that was....just OK.

The Astronaut's Wife......mmmm, not really good.

Lets not forget Edward Scissorhands :rotfl:

Hi freaps,

In between work and getting ready for the move I have been busy but lurking. I wanted to announce the newest addition to our family. Our new little guy. He was born yesterday about 3:30 and Dakota let me take all the pictures I wanted. I had to break the sac and towel dry baby as the wind was howling!

baby2.jpg

What a precious baby!!!

Lets not forget Edward Scissorhands :rotfl:

Didn't forget about poor Edward- that is just an obvious movie. I am not too crazy about Tim Burton's weirdness.

One or 2 movies are OK- but then he is just annoying:lmao:

I may have been the only person who loves JD that thought Sweeney was just horrible!:sad2: I liked JD's character, but all the singing made me want to hop in his barber's chair and have MY throat slit!:scared:

ETA- WAIT- everytime I think of the "chair" I have to sing that awesome Drowning Pool song..."let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrr!"

Didn't forget about poor Edward- that is just an obvious movie. I am not too crazy about Tim Burton's weirdness.

One or 2 movies are OK- but then he is just annoying:lmao:

I may have been the only person who loves JD that thought Sweeney was just horrible!:sad2: I liked JD's character, but all the singing made me want to hop in his barber's chair and have MY throat slit!:scared:

ETA- WAIT- everytime I think of the "chair" I have to sing that awesome Drowning Pool song..."let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrr!"

NOT IF JD was doing the cut & trim ;)

MinnieVanMom-do you have a name yet? How about Windy? That is such an adorable foal. I love this time of year in Ky. because every time I drive to work I see new babies.:lovestruc And where on earth do you live by the way? Are you out there with mtblujeans? I am so jealous of people that get snow.:mad:

Nobody has mentioned Ed Wood. I think I may be the only person who liked that movie.

Oh, and Finding Neverland. I've never seen it, though.

There was also Nightmare on Elm Street.

Did anyone mention Charlie & the Chocolate Factory?

MinnieVanMom-do you have a name yet? How about Windy? That is such an adorable foal. I love this time of year in Ky. because every time I drive to work I see new babies.:lovestruc And where on earth do you live by the way? Are you out there with mtblujeans? I am so jealous of people that get snow.:mad:

Marna- I am still crossing my fingers for a good outcome!

You know- if you lived somehwere that had snow all the time- you would probably get sick of it after a while. I know when we have bad winters- as much as I love snow- I can't wait for the warm weather.

You know what else- we live about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes from the ocean and we just take that for granted b/c it was always there- I do not even want to go to the shore anymore b/c I have seen enough of it- some people never get to see the ocean and we can go anytime we want....

go figure.....:confused3 :headache:

Hi freaps,

MVM- have you ever heard of Miniature Nigerian Dwarf Goats?? I know- just b/c you have horses- does not mean you would know about goats:lmao:

I am just asking b/c DH saw them on Craig's List and I said I wanted one and it can live in my house! They are only supposed be about 16-22 inches high and about 35lbs. DH said I was crazy:rotfl2:

But I wanna little goat.......:yay:

BTW- DH says that is my middle name "I want" :rolleyes1

We had goats for a couple of weeks when I was a kid.

My dad came home from a bar with them. I'm not entirely sure where they came from.

They were extremely noisy! The neighbors were probably pretty pissed (We lived in town.) They also ate constantly. They were just regular goats, though, not Miniature Nigerian Dwarf Goats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter