FREAP CHAT ~ Everyone Welcome!

I got mine today.... it wasn't as impressive as some of the others but the kids will still enjoy them!

Movie, 3 things of temp hair color, temp. tattoos, cups, plates, napkins, a certificate, a bunch of 3-D glasses.

IMG_1412.jpg

pretty cool, especially since it's free! :3dglasses The "cul-de-sac kids" are all coming over for "movie night" popcorn:: DH is setting up our projector in our lower driveway and the kids with have a "drive in" movie outside!! My Dh comes up with pretty cool ideas sometimes :idea: That or he really doesn't want all those kids in the house :rotfl:

I also received my Chadwicks jacket last night. DH just doesn't get why a company would just give away a perfectly good jacket???? especially for any size order ( I order $2.00 flipflops). I told him, I don't make the rules, just enjoy the free rewards :cheer2:

Yeah, I get all that, it's just that they are not emailing me:confused3
:surfweb: This is me waiting!:headache: This is my face up close!

does anyone know where I can get some popcorn bags, like this little guy is holding? popcorn:: I know I've seen them somewhere, just can't remeber. TIA

does anyone know where I can get some popcorn bags, like this little guy is holding? popcorn:: I know I've seen them somewhere, just can't remeber. TIA

I just bought a pack of them at the Dollar Tree the other day. I think there are 10 or 12 in the bag (for a buck! :yay: ).

Alot of the times I see plastic ones in the Target dollar spot if your looking for something maybe re-usable vs. disposable.

Also I-Party has various different popcorn boxes/buckets.

:eek: Oh my goodness, things are going haywire over on the freebie sight again! I really, really, really dislike it when this happens....did I say REALLY:eek:

:hippie: Can't we all just live and let live? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE?:hippie:

OK, I have moved this over to the Freebie Chat to not get in the way of everyone's freebie hunting! I in no way am attacking angiepangie8, but I did feel a sense of obligation to post that that particular post was offensive to me. I should have PMed angiepangie8, but I have never ran into this before. I usually do just pass over the posts that I am not interested in or find somewhat inappropriate, but this one struck a nerve. Others have been offended by animal testing posts and I remember a post a while back about a book that helps get out of a DUI that some found offensive. People stated that they were bothered by the posts. Those posts were responded to by people stating that they understood where the offended posters were coming from and that they did not mean to offend them. When I post that a pagan site is offensive to me, I get to each their own responses. I guess only certain posters opinions are valued here.
I am really surprised that no one else would be bothered by that post and I was very surprised by the responses.
Anyway, I never thought that I would be the one to cause a stink on the freebie thread, but I stand by my posts (ok not that one part about the boards. That was harsh and I really should not have posted that part). it is too bad, I have always enjoyed the freebie thread.

After reading angiepangie's response, I can see that PMing would not have done much good.

I checked my email, trash and all, and never rec'd anything from the rascalflats sight...so I just went back and logged in like a member and it shot me to the cd page and I submitted it and BINGO I then got a receipt email for my free cd! :yay: I don't know what happened to the first email, but I'm satisfied now!:woohoo:

Thanks 1Prince2Princesses & It's a Happy Day, I will check both places. I found some on ebay but I do not need 50!!! :scared1:

Thanks again! popcorn::

Ok, I am going to firmly pull my foot straight up to my mouth and s-l-o-w-l-y insert it....

Everyone is entitled to their opinion as this is, afterall, a message board.

Obviously, some people feel entitled to post a freeby, no matter what it may be, just because it is free. Given that, and we have all been watching that happen for some time now, we have to all take on the attitude that we are all entitled to just skip over those freebies that don't interest us or match up with our own particular values.

I don't think posters should be offended if someone posts that they are offended by a freebie link.....did that even make sense? :rolleyes:

Can we all agree to do this: Let's ignore the posts we are not interested in. Let's not set up an argument about the freebies that are posted. Let's think twice about posting comments that are intended to be argumentative.

If you are not familiar with the entire DIS board community of threads, you do not know that this Budget Board is one of the most mellow boards on the DIS. I don't want to see that change. That being said; we have to make an effort to keep this board user-friendly and welcoming.

I am sure I have probably offended someone with my thoughts but I don't want the freebie threads to become difficult for anyone to visit and I don't want hard feelings to be harbored here. Please feel free to post your thoughts on this thread, let's get them out into the open, and move on...if 'ya know what I mean.

:grouphug: to you all and I hope we can keep being friends, here. :goodvibes

:rolleyes1 must be some budget minded preschoolers if they're on this board...shouldn't they be in school :teacher: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ok, back to freebie chit chat :hippie:

OK, I have moved this over to the Freebie Chat to not get in the way of everyone's freebie hunting! I in no way am attacking angiepangie8, but I did feel a sense of obligation to post that that particular post was offensive to me. I should have PMed angiepangie8, but I have never ran into this before. I usually do just pass over the posts that I am not interested in or find somewhat inappropriate, but this one struck a nerve. Others have been offended by animal testing posts and I remember a post a while back about a book that helps get out of a DUI that some found offensive. People stated that they were bothered by the posts. Those posts were responded to by people stating that they understood where the offended posters were coming from and that they did not mean to offend them. When I post that a pagan site (on a Disney message board no less) is offensive to me, I get to each their own responses. I guess only certain posters opinions are valued here.
I am really surprised that no one else would be bothered by that post and I was very surprised by the responses.
Anyway, I never thought that I would be the one to cause a stink on the freebie thread, but I stand by my posts. it is too bad, I have always enjoyed the freebie thread.

After reading angiepangie's response, I can see that PMing would not have done much good.

Saying that you are offended by someone else's religion is always going to ruffle some feathers. I'm sure that if someone said that they are offended by Christianity, you would be upset.

Of course you have the right to express your opinion, but if you criticize something so personal as someone's religion, you have to expect people to react strongly.

OK, I have moved this over to the Freebie Chat to not get in the way of everyone's freebie hunting! I in no way am attacking angiepangie8, but I did feel a sense of obligation to post that that particular post was offensive to me. I should have PMed angiepangie8, but I have never ran into this before. I usually do just pass over the posts that I am not interested in or find somewhat inappropriate, but this one struck a nerve. Others have been offended by animal testing posts and I remember a post a while back about a book that helps get out of a DUI that some found offensive. People stated that they were bothered by the posts. Those posts were responded to by people stating that they understood where the offended posters were coming from and that they did not mean to offend them. When I post that a pagan site (on a Disney message board no less) is offensive to me, I get to each their own responses. I guess only certain posters opinions are valued here.
Anyway, I never thought that I would be the one to cause a stink on the freebie thread, but I stand by my posts. it is too bad, I have always enjoyed the freebie thread.

Guess what?! As much as you would like to believe this (and I am sure you are thought this too) Pagans do NOT eat their young! They take them to Disney just like you do and walk along side of you in Disney all the time!!!!!!!!!!:guilty:

Oh, no, what's going on at the freebie thread? I guess I'll have to go see. I wish everyone would just get along, we've had quite a few rough patches lately. :(

So.....

Today I got the free Chick-fil-A coupons, and a $8 off Iams healthy Naturals coupon! YAY!

I am so far behind on my freebies it isn't even funny. The whole family had a stomache virus this weekend, and I am just now turning the computer on. I feel like I haven't talked to my :grouphug: family in a few days!

So.....

Today I got the free Chick-fil-A coupons, and a $8 off Iams healthy Naturals coupon! YAY!

I am so far behind on my freebies it isn't even funny. The whole family had a stomache virus this weekend, and I am just now turning the computer on. I feel like I haven't talked to my :grouphug: family in a few days!

Cassi I hope the family gets better. Especially little Wes;) . I got my Chick-fil-a coupons too Yay!!:banana:

So.....

We are in need to some positive silliness today, I believe. What can you contribute? :upsidedow

OFF TOPIC!

Do any of you guys watch "Rock of Love" with Brett Michaels on VH1??

It is a terrible guilty pleasure as I am not too into reality shows (Well, I watch Kid Nation too...)- Anyhoo- Don't you love Jes' hair?? Seriously.... I'm diggin the hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter