FREAP CHAT ~ Everyone Welcome!

I got an analon pan yesterday with a note saying sorry for the delay and please except this nicer present....I didn't know which it was replacing, but now I believe it was the knife! I love my pan but my hubby was really looking forward to the knife....guess I'll have to break it to him gently...think the Mike and Ikes will work? :rotfl2:

I have the image in my little pea brain that I play the Mike and Ike game for half an hour and leave the site so that the next person that plays the game wins right off the bat! :rolleyes:

I just ordered our maps too! :cool1: Also, today was a good freebie day! We got our Choc. Chex, Listerine White Strips, Folgers Coffee, Greenies for Dogs, and Frizz Ease! Also, with the Folgers I got 2 coupons for free Coffeemate Creamer up to $3.99! I am now officially addicted and look like this: :surfweb:

I have the image in my little pea brain that I play the Mike and Ike game for half an hour and leave the site so that the next person that plays the game wins right off the bat! :rolleyes:

Lol, I felt that way too the last time the M&I game circled....it took me three days to win! This time it took me 5 minutes! Keep trying!

recieved my maps, yesterday just in the nick of time,also recieved seba cat food,folgers coffee, mr.coffee sample, choc. chex, tote bag, folder and note pad from NAI, and dove shampoo! All stuff to pack

I got yesterday a pan (12inch wok) from Circulon. They were supposed to send a butter melting pot, but ran out and sent the wok. what a great FREEBIE. :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

:surfweb: Maybe someone can help me, I'm bad at this stuff despite I'm always on the boards!

Why does my FreapChat come up as a link??? I don't like how it looks:guilty:

WooHoo!!!!:cool1: :banana: :cool1: Underbear finally came through for me!!! Go Underbear! Bring on the free drawers!!

:surfweb: Maybe someone can help me, I'm bad at this stuff despite I'm always on the boards!

Why does my FreapChat come up as a link??? I don't like how it looks:guilty:

When you edit your sig, highlight "Freebie Chat" and push the add link button (the one that looks like a globe with a chain at the bottom) a box will come up for you to paste the link to the page.

I received a letter from Marlboro saying they couldn't send me a free gift because they couldn't verify I was over 21. They want me to send a copy of my driver's license:confused3

I'm not sure if I should do that.:confused:

I received a letter from Marlboro saying they couldn't send me a free gift because they couldn't verify I was over 21. They want me to send a copy of my driver's license:confused3

I'm not sure if I should do that.:confused:
I wouldn't be too hot on that idea....a freebie that asks for your State issued id?? :headache:

By the way, I liked using your link as a short cut to get over here from the Freebie Thread. ;)

I wouldn't be too hot on that idea....a freebie that asks for your State issued id?? :headache:

I think only a few people have had to do this and it's probably to do with your state's laws. The feebie is legit (many of us have received them) and worth it in my opinion.

I think only a few people have had to do this and it's probably to do with your state's laws. The feebie is legit (many of us have received them) and worth it in my opinion.

Its really weird if you ask me. My grandmother and i live 15 minutes from one another (same state and all)-- im 22-- and i got my sleeping bag. Shes 89 and got the letter to validate her age. I was thinking that sounded pretty backward. I did get my sleeping bag though-- we arent going to worry with hers-- its not worth anyone getting her ID for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter