FREAP CHAT ~ Everyone Welcome!

I got a coupon in the mail the other day for a free 4 lb. bag of Nutro Natural Choice cat food.. does anyone want it? We don't have any kitties at our house. PM me and I'll send it to you! :)

and not exactly a freebie, but our full security deposit back from the apartment we moved out of two months ago :goodvibes
Yay for extra Disney money!

:banana: :banana: :banana: WOW that's better than a freebie... good for you! Gotta love extra Disney $$$

I found the Johnson's Softoil body wash at Walmart last night for $3.97 which makes it FREE with the $4 off coupons!!!:cool1:

I found the Johnson's Softoil body wash at Walmart last night for $3.97 which makes it FREE with the $4 off coupons!!!:cool1:

That's great they took it since it was under the $4, some stores won't take a coupon if it's less than the product. I have to go to the vision center at Walmart so I'll be checking this out.

I've been getting nothing lately. NOTHING! And I know things have been going out 'cause all of you are posting that you're getting the same things I signed up for. Soooo, when the USPS asked me to fill out a survey about their service I did. ;)

Now imagine my suprise when yesterday I got a new postal carrier, plus 2 pairs of FootJoy socks, 2 razors, a Dove deodorant, a tide package, a free coffeemate coupon, and ANOTHER Whiskas sample from Walmart(I only signed up 1 for that one too!)

If only that survey had come along sooner.......:sad2: :rolleyes:

Our Target store has just started carrying Dunkin Donut's coffee. I have heard so much about how good it is. I am wondering if anyone knows of a link to an on-line coupon for this coffee that I can print out and use at Target? :goodvibes

I've been getting nothing lately. NOTHING! And I know things have been going out 'cause all of you are posting that you're getting the same things I signed up for. Soooo, when the USPS asked me to fill out a survey about their service I did. ;)

Now imagine my suprise when yesterday I got a new postal carrier, plus 2 pairs of FootJoy socks, 2 razors, a Dove deodorant, a tide package, a free coffeemate coupon, and ANOTHER Whiskas sample from Walmart(I only signed up 1 for that one too!)

If only that survey had come along sooner.......:sad2: :rolleyes:
:scared: Wow! Do you suppose they confronted and the carrier confessed and showed them the stash?? :scared:

I got in the last couple days

british invasion CDs , P an G coupons, a sample pack from Johnson and johnson and chex cereal.

Thanks for all the Freebie posts Freaps.

Any suggestions on where I can get the free Fusion razor and Senseo coffee maker? Thanks

Wow! Today was a good day..I recieved:

Folgers coffee w/coupon
Coupon for a free full size container of Coffeemate
Very smallsample of Calgon Juiced..about a drop of product, if that much ( I know beggers can't be...)
Coupons for free bag of Natural Choice dog food(5 lbs)and one for Cat food, too(4 lbs.) We don't even have a cat, but it's good until 12/31/2008 we may have one by then.
Hallmark greeting card from Walmart
Listerine Whitening strips

It almost takes away the sting from the $100 phone/DSL bill that was in with the samples.

I got a fusion razor for DH and a huge tin of Popcorn. Can't wait to open that up tonight.:rotfl:

Very smallsample of Calgon Juiced..about a drop of product, if that much ( I know beggers can't be...)

I received mine today too and I agree with you. It really wasn't enough to even put on myself so that I could smell it.

Today I ate my South Beach bar that I received a while back. It was very yummy. I have lots of coupons for it (I think the bar came with that booklet with lots of coupons and recipes?). We eat the frozen meals for lunch if there's not leftovers and I think most of the meals are pretty good.

Yesterday I received the chocolate chex box from Walmart. The kids haven't found it yet.

Our Target store has just started carrying Dunkin Donut's coffee. I have heard so much about how good it is. I am wondering if anyone knows of a link to an on-line coupon for this coffee that I can print out and use at Target? :goodvibes

I have never seen a coupon for D&D coffee other than it going on sale at D&D itself. Someone posted a link for a sample on the freebie board of their coffee so you could at least try it out.

Thanks! I wonder if they will begin distributing coupons now that Target is carrying the coffee. I did find, on a search with Google, that Target was supposed to put the coffee on their shelves in September. :confused3

Today I received a Schick Quattro razor, a Hills Diet coupon and pin, and a South Beach snack bar.

Great freebie day...
I got Dove ultimate clear deodorant
Caress exotic oil fusions body wash and
best of all.....the Analon Santoku knife from the Linens and Things registry. :banana:
Wow, is it nice. UPS delivered it in a large box that was totally crushed and half opened, but luckily the wooden box the knife came in was unharmed.

ºoº

Hi. I asked this on the freebie thread, withn no responses yet. Does anyone still have the link for the maps? I cannot remember where it was originally:confused: Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter