Fraggle Rock is back!!

MomofKatie

Dairy World? Fairy World! OH, DARN IT!!
Watching TV with DD this past weekend- there is a new kids' network called HUB, and it is running the old Fraggle Rock series! Started with the pilot on Saturday.

HUB replaces the Discovery Kids Network on most cable and satellite systems. The new network is also showing some great old sitcoms, starting with the pilots- Doogie Howser MD, Wonder Years, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, and Family Ties.

I watched Fraggle Rock yesterday and I could barly remember any of the show beside the character Red. I like the new Hub channel it has a good varity of shows :happytv:

It's not just for kids!! My husband and I are in our 20's and love this new channel. My DVR has been working overtime. Love being young at heart and seeing all the shows from my childhood.

Interestingly enough, "Hub" just launched, this past week (it replaced "Discovery Kids" for those cable/satellite companies that carried it).

It's half-owned by Discovery and the other half is owned by Hasbro (yes, the toy company) -- one of their flagship original programs will be "Family Game Night", which premieres, tonight.

Family Game Night was pretty good.. I need to remember to set the DVR for some Fraggle Rock.. Now if they will put Gummy bears on that channel then my youth will be back on TV

This channel runs a lot of the classics from my childhood. I didn't even notice that Jim Henson's other Muppets, the Fraggles were among the new series!

It's all about Fraggle Rock with me. I much prefer it as well as The Muppets than Disney cartoons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter