FP's for only part of a group

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyHereWeCome!

DIS Veteran
I just heard a rumor, and wanted to check it out with all of you experts:).

I was just told by several people that if only part of your group is able to get a FP for an attraction, cast members will let the rest of your group join them and ride.

I know this wasn't the case when we were there a year ago (at least I don't think so). We're thinking about our feeble attempt at getting a fourth FP (Christmas week). If we can't get 13 for our whole group, but can get something for half of us, will they let the whole group ride?

Thanks for your help!

That sounds like a bunch of bunk. So any group can just get 1 FP and then everyone in the group can also ride too? That means a group of 6 could get 18 FPs, right, if each person gets 3 each?

Even if it was "part" of the group, how would MDE define that? At least half? Sounds too complicated.

No this isn't true. To enter the FP line everyone has to have a FP. Even if you don't want to ride and just want to wait in line with your party, you'll need a FP.

What you heard was either misinformed people or just people that had no clue what they were talking about

I thought it was far-fetched,which is why I consulted experts! If there was an awesome glitch, it would have been worth trying though:). Thank you!

You can break your group down into smaller numbers to try to get FP times that overlap, but that's a gamble too

Because this thread is based on a rumor and the OP’s question has been answered, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter