• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP+ with a larger party is worrying me

theSurlyMermaid

DIS Veteran
As my 60 day window looms, I'm getting concerned about this FP+ thing. I tried to play a little with booking Fps today and it was fine but it occurs to me that if I try and get Fps for just a few members of our party (my son and husband don't need to be in on Princess Meet and Greets) then it splits the party up and I am not sure how this is convenient at all. The other party we are going with (my sister and her family) has never been to Disney and has no idea what to do, where anything is, WHAT anything is, etc.

I guess I don't HAVE to pick three at a time right? Say the heavens open and I manage to book A&E for just the girls of the party. But then I want to be sure we are booked WITH the others for Thunder Mountain or Splash Mountain. Do I book us (THE GIRLS) at all three and try to add the others to the other two? Can I do that?

I booked for 9 people (our family) for our last trip end of June/first of July. I booked for everyone at once (the three choices). Then I would eliminate the ones that some didn't want and substituted their choices. We had A&E, mine train (2X), the mtns, etc. There wasn't anything we wanted that I wasn't able to book. When I did the elimination part, it allowed for the booking to be at a similar time (if possible). On at least one occasion, we had three different groups on different rides/attractions.

Good luck. Just set your priorities on which ones you want on each day/park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter