FP when not staying on site???

Luv_Disney

Mouseketeer
We haven't been there since last year. We don't stay on site and normally just walk up to the kiosks with our tickets for fastpass. Can we still do that? Is there a limit now on how many a day you can get? Also is there a way to do fast pass+ where you book your fast pass ahead of time even if your offsite? I thought I read that and now I'm confused!!! Thanks!!!

We haven't been there since last year. We don't stay on site and normally just walk up to the kiosks with our tickets for fastpass. Can we still do that? Is there a limit now on how many a day you can get? Also is there a way to do fast pass+ where you book your fast pass ahead of time even if your offsite? I thought I read that and now I'm confused!!! Thanks!!!

See the green link in my signature.

The FP machines at individual attractions are no longer used. If you are staying offsite you have to go to a FP+ kiosk in the park after you arrive. You can book a maximum of 3 FP+ per day and all have to be in the same park - one park per day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter