FP weirdness for March at DHS

Happened to us today ( for 3/8) slinky dog 9am turned into a multi experience pass. And they moved my Midway mania from 8am to 6pm ( not helpful)

Nothing is available right now for that day other than beauty and the beast show: I think things are crazy broken.

I've been trying to get MMRR for Friday 3/6 and I check regularly throughout the day. Just now, I checked and the site says all FP are distributed for the day- all rides- all levels - everything. That just doesn't seem right unless its going to be wall to wall people and a day with gate closures.
I'm with you. Doesn't stack to me that every single fastpass is out for everything from Peter Pan to Muppets to Winnie the Pooh meet and greet six weeks in advance

I just got off my 3rd and final call with tech support and was told that anything you have for your fastpasses right now on MDE should be all set ie no more deletions or rescheduling automatically. Any auto deletions should have received a multi experience fast pass..I asked her what if something still hasn't been corrected?

She advised to call. I was given 407 939 7765 hit 0 and then 5.

I was trying to get a multi experience pass for my last day since they scheduled me for an hour for TSM when I will done with HS. Since they were so busy she advised i would get emailed if that was ok.

..she said all of this was caused by overbooking due to the tier changes..not sure how that anything to do with millennium falcon but I digress.

This is absolutely insane. What on Earth could have gone so haywire as to cause this?

Sounds to me like it is a result of new FPs that were dropped for the newly-expanded hours the first two weeks of March.

Maybe the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing?

(Left Hand: Expanded hours now available, Drop those Fast Passes!
Right Hand: Not so Fast, No One told us hours were expanded, Bye-Bye Fast Passes.)

I just got off my 3rd and final call with tech support and was told that anything you have for your fastpasses right now on MDE should be all set ie no more deletions or rescheduling automatically. Any auto deletions should have received a multi experience fast pass..I asked her what if something still hasn't been corrected?

She advised to call. I was given 407 939 7765 hit 0 and then 5.

I was trying to get a multi experience pass for my last day since they scheduled me for an hour for TSM when I will done with HS. Since they were so busy she advised i would get emailed if that was ok.
I had my fastpass auto-deleted three times and never received a multi experience fast pass. It now sits at a time that is unusable in my schedule. I called once and chatted once. The first time they moved the time back again. The last time they said they did a work order with my issue and someone would contact me at some point and they did them in order of arrival date. I guess I need to call again.

Sounds to me like it is a result of new FPs that were dropped for the newly-expanded hours the first two weeks of March.

Maybe the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing?

(Left Hand: Expanded hours now available, Drop those Fast Passes!
Right Hand: Not so Fast, No One told us hours were expanded, Bye-Bye Fast Passes.)

This makes sense. Those fastpasses were flagged in the system as not being for valid times, so they were pulled (the rebooking on lesser attractions is really weird, though).

Hopefully those of us who were right on it and rescheduling our FP's only to have them replaced (again, and uh, again) were in the minority. Then the number of extra anytime FP's floating around now might not be TOO insane.

We ended up with 3 anytimes, plus the last FOP I booked seems to have stuck, so we should be in pretty good shape for our AK day. 😁

Yep, same thing happened to us - MFSR FP booked, even changed a few times - just within a 15 min period but we have an Oga’s reservation we were trying to move it away from, and then suddenly it was Muppets. No Disney that is not an acceptable swap. 😡
Trying now and the app keeps saying that there are no FP+ at all, not even Muppets! 😱

..she said all of this was caused by overbooking due to the tier changes..not sure how that anything to do with millennium falcon but I digress.
That does not sound right. I don’t think they overbooked. But there may now be a lot of anytimes out there. I think the pp hit the nail on the head with the theory that part of the system thought that 8-9 were not valid FP times.

Last edited:
Man. Good luck to anyone trying to book at 30 days out for the first time tomorrow and moving forward for the rest of the week

So, after the dust settled, I ended up with 3 Anytime FP+s and RnR FP+ for me and DH on 3/6.
I just tried to get a regular FP for that date and DHS wasn’t even offered as a choice (it was ‘grayed out’). So I guess we’re meant to use the Anytime FP+ instead. I know I should be pleased but am not totally satisfied: only one includes MFSR and none include MMRR (which we had FPs for before all the glitching started). :mad:
I‘m concerned the FP lines will be nuts anyway so may just skip DHS completely that day.
Hope everyone else ended up with what they originally had + some bonus Anytime FP for the good stuff.:smickey:

So, after the dust settled, I ended up with 3 Anytime FP+s and RnR FP+ for me and DH on 3/6.
I just tried to get a regular FP for that date and DHS wasn’t even offered as a choice (it was ‘grayed out’). So I guess we’re meant to use the Anytime FP+ instead. I know I should be pleased but am not totally satisfied: only one includes MFSR and none include MMRR (which we had FPs for before all the glitching started). :mad:
I‘m concerned the FP lines will be nuts anyway so may just skip DHS completely that day.
Hope everyone else ended up with what they originally had + some bonus Anytime FP for the good stuff.:smickey:

You should give them a call about your lost MMRR FP. I haven’t heard about anyone else losing a MMRR FP. I’d be really sad to lose that one!

Are your multipasses all showing under one entry? I've had two fp's convert to multi, but it's one entry for 10 people (there are 5 of us). Do you know if that equals 2 rides, or will it disappear after we ride once? Thanks!
Yes, all the multipasses show as one entry. There are two of us and we have 6 passes on 3/4 and 4 passes on 3/6.
Hope everyone else ended up with what they originally had + some bonus Anytime FP for the good stuff
I originally had MMRR and TSM for 3/4 and now I have MMRR and 3 multi's each. I originally had MMRR and TSM for 3/6 and now have 2 multi's and MMRR. We are going home on 3/6 so I didn't try to get any more fps. I hope it stays that way because I am looking forward to using those fps. :)

Same here this morning trying to get fast passes for 3/10…nothing available except for Muppets and Star Tours.
Come on man, I got up early for this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter