Fp useless rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't followed the F&W threads this year. Are line farts a specialty at Epcot this year? If so are they on the DP?

6d176df119f1fc42c19391d2a23f8458.jpg

Somebody slap a sticky on this thing!!

I have never, ever, ever laughed so hard on the DIS.

lol!!! this thread should come with a warning.. I laughed so hard at the OP & some of the replies, that I spat my morning coffee all over the place. Pure entertainment DIS style ;)

I would accuse Jaun of being a CM at either Seaworld or Universal but I really think that would still be an insult to the CM's at Seaworld and Universal. :confused3

Hey, many of them are the same people!

Plenty of local folks have worked at more than one park. The rivalry between theme parks isn't at the CM level. It's more of a management and guest thing. ("I have to loyal to MY park! All other parks are STUPID! Saying anything nice about another park is betraying the Mouse! RAWR!") ;)

OP, can you please post a YouTube vid of your rant please? Because that's the only way it could possibly be more entertaining

I just went for the Not so Scary Halloween party, hoping to avoid the fp and the fpplus mess. In this times that all strategies seem to be death and you pay to eat fart and make a line in the parks of DW and just a few rides, I remembered the double charge of the day in Disney for the Halloween, and I tought ok, I will pay double, I will pay for just a couple of hours but with low crowds so me and my kids could ride the rides and skip the farting lines RIGHT…….. WRONG.

It seems that the limited admission, have the sky as the limit since is as crowded as always, and worst since the fp system only works until 7pm and then you are fp less and with you regular 20 mins lines.

What is going on Wrong with MK and the other 3, why even the ones as us that return year after year and use to fpstockpile, rise early, extra hour, ride wille parade etc,, cant ride more than 4 or 5 rides and even with all the tactics end up in the sweaty lines.

Is very simple, DW is taking just to much ppl, name a nationality and you have it ritght there touching your behind on the street. Just because you can pack ppl in a space, just because you can ram them in a street to sweat and fart doesn’t mean you have the capacity to take them and entertain them properly.

Belive me in India they have packed trains and in Mexico Subway they kick ppl in the wagons in and is not magical even if you take tinker bell spraying magic.

It just means you have the capacity, the willing and the low moral to make money for a bad product.

Let me elaborate, DisneyW, has the best selling agents in the whole planet, kids watching movies, and they do have a great park, FOR ONE THIRD OF THE PEOPLE YOU ARE RAMING IT.

And yes DW is the best, is a Cadillac, but if you RAM AND STOCK AS COWS AND PIGS, 20 PPL IN A CADILLAC IS NOT A GREAT RIDE DOES IT.

At the moment you oversell the park, at the moment you oversell your shows, rides, when you even oversell the space to breathe, and pack ppl in a tight steamy, sweaty, farting mass of human meat and bones it really doesn’t matter how much magic, sprinkles, music, fairies or fireworks you trow in, is just overselled stinky crowd with Disney music.

If you really want to make better the experience for the guests, if you really want to fix the problem of the lines, just STOP TAKING GUESTS AND TAKING THEIR MONEY.

Is very easy just take your lowest day of the year, and sell HALF THE ENTRANCES, you will see everybody will be happy as in 1985 or 1995, and you will not need to stay open almost 24 hours, or make a mess in the fastpasses or loosing clients.

OK you don’t want to loose a buck, fine,,, build moreeeeee, build more space, and I mean 3 times more space, you have 3 times more pple RIGTH, you have 3 times more income SUPER RIGHT………….. don’t maximize, offer more, you can afford it just check your balance, don’t just pack 3 times more ppl in MK, if there is 3 times more ppl who whant to visit magic kingdom, DUUUUUUUUUHHH then build 2 more MK,,,,,,,, you are charging 3 times more money RIGHT???

This holiday out of 15 days in parks I spent ONE in DW, and as things are and compared to the lines, crowds, shows and prices in BushG, SW and Lego, it was one day too much in DW, and the price is a rip off.

Cant guarantee I will keep my money to be stolen in DW after all they have, all the movies and my daughters to guarantee that I will also make a line in mk and fart in it.

Can someone translate this for me? I don't understand a word of it except apparently some kids were farting.

I cannot believe that I've reread this thread three times and each time laughed harder than the previous. Needed a good laugh and I must say, if people are farting in lines and touching each other's behinds in WDW, I'm staying at DL. ;)

I was just thinking, "That's what keeps me coming back!"

Can someone translate this for me? I don't understand a word if it except apparently some kids were farting.

My interpretation of this fine work of literature is that if you are so close to other people that you are smelling their farts, then it doesn't matter if Tinkerbell is spraying magic all over, you are still smelling other people's farts.

I wonder if Juan will come back to see the joy he/she has created. I would LOVE to read a trip report from the op.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter