Fp useless rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
He who laughs last...didn't get the joke.

Or maybe he smelled the joke and could not get his breath.

Or maybe he smelled the joke and his eyes were watering too much to type...

Sent from my Desire HD using DISBoards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANOLAS View Post

And yes DW is the best, is a Cadillac, but if you RAM AND STOCK AS COWS AND PIGS, 20 PPL IN A CADILLAC IS NOT A GREAT RIDE DOES IT.

When I first glanced at this I thought DW was referring to "Dear Wife"..........

Glad I wasn't right!

After letting this thread linger a bit, I think this post got me to laugh and cough so hard, that I wound up having to see my pulmonologist today. I simply could not tell him what had stirred up my coughing spell. Thanks y'all. Laughter is the best medicine. Except when it makes you cough and overpower your sphincters.

Eastern said:
Even if I read this 2 days later I start laughing. I aspire to rant like this.
I'll never be able to go on this kind of tirade...angry but so funny at the same time. This was classic! Can't count how many times I read it just to brighten my day.

Thanks for resurrecting. I had forgotten about it but now I have tears streaming down my face. Good laugh does the body good!:thumbsup2

Oh my goodness. This is my first time reading this thread and I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!! The post by itself was funny enough, but scrolling through the replies did me in! Thanks for resurrecting this. Pure entertainment!!!

I sat here this evening and read the entire thread! It's feels great to laugh like a kid sometimes!!! At Disney a couple weeks ago my 10 year old son commented while he was in Disney Quest that they needed automated air fresheners in the game rooms... All the stinky farts were making it hard to concentrate! Maybe it should be called Downwind Disney instead of Downtown!

Pretty soon this forum will be renamed "Theme Farts Attractions and Strategies."

And I guess FP or FP+ no longer stands for Fast Pass (+) but "Fart Park (©JUANOLAS 2013)"

Someone needs to bump this thread once a month for all of eternity. It's that good, lol.

Or maybe make it a sticky. Although I suppose making it a sticky is really gross in the context of this thread, so never mind. Just keep bumping it.

Seaworld has Blackfish giving them a hard time and WDW has Juan and his Fart Eating Lines.

I eagerly await the documentary...;):lmao:

Obviously my poo vapours are not as delicious as I think they are.

If the man/woman/child lifts their legs and shakes out their shorts leg they're probably leaving a deposit and you'd better move fast.

Maybe don't stand so close next time and you won't smell my poo vapours, we're not in India or Mexico

.....don't know why but it just reminds me soooooooo much of.......

Wait for it....
wait for it........

NOW!!:coffee:

:goodvibes***** YODA *****:goodvibes

I went back to read it again &
YUP!!:)

"I think time out you need.":rotfl2:

T.T.F.N.
&
Cheers:wave2:
(including the farts)

I must have missed this one last Fall, it was linked from another thread about an un-magical day. I was in a resturant eating lunch when I read the OP and had to quit reading because I was afraid I would choke on my food!!

I feel his pain.......they don't sell chewing gum at Disney, maybe they should stop selling gas producing foods and drinks as well....I don't know which is worse - being trapped in an indoors line with gassy people, or with people who bathe in perfume!:(

O.M.G! Funniest thread ever! I don't know how I missed it the first time around, but thanks to whoever brought it back! Can't wait to share it with my kids when they come home from school!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter