FP+ ? - two day passes, 8 nights

ShellieB

Mouseketeer
In February, we are staying 8 nights at POR. Me, DH, DD have 2 day passes linked to MDE & my DS has a 7 day pass linked. Will we only be able to schedule 2 days of FP+ or 7? Thanks for any help...this is a bit confusing to me!

My experience has been hat you can only choose FP+ for the number of days of park tickets you have linked to a MB, regardless of the number of nights you're staying on property.

My experience has been hat you can only choose FP+ for the number of days of park tickets you have linked to a MB, regardless of the number of nights you're staying on property.

So your son would have 7 days of FP+ options on his MB but the rest of you only 2 days.

So your son would have 7 days of FP+ options on his MB but the rest of you only 2 days.

I agree with this poster. IF you're planning on upgrading the 2 day tickets when you get there - you might want to go ahead and do it (I'm assuming that is possible over the phone) so you can all book the same number of FP+

We have 2 day tickets and were able to book FP+ for each day of our trip (9 days). When our window opened for booking them we could only choose 2 days. A couple of weeks later it let me do all our days.

I had the opposite experience for a Dec trip. We could only book for the number of days of ticket and resort stay.

So, for me, I have an AP and could book FP+ for each day of our trip.

For my family, they have 3 day MYW tix and could only book 3 days of FP+.

Kate:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter