FP strategy for Feb. 2015

Sun Lover

Mouseketeer
We will be there February 20 & 21 at the tail end of president's week. From what I've been reading, it looks like that will be a pretty crowded time. I was planning on getting there for rope drop and getting FP right away for RSR but now that it's connected, I'm wondering if we should try to do Toy Story first and then head over to RSR for a FP? I would like to be able to do RSR twice, once during the day and once at night, but don't want to take a chance they will run out of FPs while we're at Toy Story. Also, if we get a FP for something in DCA, can we get another one immediately for something at DL? Would appreciate advice. Thanks.
Sun Lover is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Sun Lover
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Sun Lover
Send email to Sun Lover
Find More Posts by Sun Lover
Add Sun Lover to Your Contacts

DCA & DL fast pass systems are disconnected (except for WOC & Fantasmic) so yes you can grab fast passes for rides at both parks with out problems/waiting. since WOC will be refurbed you don't need to worry about this one anyhow. As far as which ride to do 1st hard to say...both are quite busy. A lot of people say to ride RSR right away and then grab fast pass for RSR for later. I seem to always have to wait in Toy story line. :)Join us on the Febuary Thread

We will be there February 20 & 21 at the tail end of president's week. From what I've been reading, it looks like that will be a pretty crowded time. I was planning on getting there for rope drop and getting FP right away for RSR but now that it's connected, I'm wondering if we should try to do Toy Story first and then head over to RSR for a FP? I would like to be able to do RSR twice, once during the day and once at night, but don't want to take a chance they will run out of FPs while we're at Toy Story. Also, if we get a FP for something in DCA, can we get another one immediately for something at DL? Would appreciate advice. Thanks.

In order to experience RSR twice you will need to grab a FP at park opening,
I would also get to the park 15-30 minutes before it opens and pick a day that doesn't fall on a Early Magic Hour.

After you get the RSR FP head to TSM and do the rest of the Paradise Pier attractions, then head back to RSR FP before you use the FP that you have. or wait to get that 2nd FP if you need a later time.

Thanks. That sounds like good advice. I wish they had FP for Toy Story. We'll be sure to go on a non early magic hour day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter