FP Problems this morning

Madame

DIS Veteran
I booked FP for our trip this morning - Dec 30-Jan 5 - on the APP while carpooling. It says in the APP that I have FP for 6. when I try to modify on the APP OR on the computer it's telling me I only have 2 guests. So I go to get FP for the remaining 4 members of my party and it tells me that FP limit has been reached for the day 🤦‍♀️ Anyone else experiencing this?

I booked FP for our trip this morning - Dec 30-Jan 5 - on the APP while carpooling. It says in the APP that I have FP for 6. when I try to modify on the APP OR on the computer it's telling me I only have 2 guests. So I go to get FP for the remaining 4 members of my party and it tells me that FP limit has been reached for the day 🤦‍♀️ Anyone else experiencing this?

Look on the website, sometimes the app does not show all guests in a party but they still have the FPs. It's glitchy. I'm sure it is fine but double check on the website to see they are all there.

Look on the website, sometimes the app does not show all guests in a party but they still have the FPs. It's glitchy. I'm sure it is fine but double check on the website to see they are all there.
It's on both. It's showing me choices to change FP only for the people I have on my acct. My kids somehow migrated to my DH's acct years ago and IT can't fix it. It is not allowing me to modify for DH or our kids.

ETA Just logged on to DH's acct and it will only allow modification of MY FP.

Mine does the same things. I have four and then when I hit to modify it says 2. For a minute on the app it was saying two persons even at the initial screen. After hyperventilating for a a minute I refreshed and it went back to 4 but still says 2 when trying to change

Try restarting your devices, clearing cookies, etc.

Mine does the same things. I have four and then when I hit to modify it says 2. For a minute on the app it was saying two persons even at the initial screen. After hyperventilating for a a minute I refreshed and it went back to 4 but still says 2 when trying to change
Thx. This makes me feel better lol (sorry :blush:). Did you at least get to make your FP? I'm screenshoting all of them with the 6 members showing, not that it will help me modify 😒

I did mine yesterday but went in to do some tweaking this a.m. I'm not going to touch anything for a few minutes. It dropped both my boys when I was going in to edit.

Try restarting your devices, clearing cookies, etc.
Cleared everythink. Restarted computer. Incognito window on Chrome. No change. All 6 members of my party show up on plan page, but when I attempt to modify only 2 are presented as options. Grrrr.

Same here. Opening screen show 2 guests per F+ but going to modify shows only 1. Glad to know it's the system and not my MDE!

I am having the exact same issues. Logged on to book fastpasses at 7am and the system would change the number of people I booked a fastpass for after the fact. It even did this for the fastpasses I booked yesterday. Then everything froze and I haven’t been able to modify any fastpasses since then. Spent 40 minutes on hold waiting for customer service and they said everything looks “fine” on their end, except that I’m still unable to modify or book any new fastpasses. Used my desktop and phone app, cleared cookies and cache, incognito mode, etc. still not working..

This is just so frustrating. I did my FP fairly quickly with the idea to go back and modify if necessary :/ Guess I'm stuck with what I have (considering that it's a NYE trip for 6), and I'll cross my fingers that those were made properly.

This is happening to me too! I have fastpasses for 5 people over 6 days, but the website said I only have 4 people now on all of them (they have been booked for two weeks and were fine yesterday). My husband is missing from all of them when I check it on my side. It's the same on the app and the website. I freaked out and had him check on his app, and he has all of his fastpasses - I just don't see them now. I came here to make sure I wasn't the only one. Sounds like I'm not, which is reassuring :)

Same here also. But when I use my phone the Disney App does say you can't modify or cancel FP right now they are having technical difficulties.

I think Disney is having some major tech issues. I can’t even access the Disney webpage unless I use incognito, and that’s been happening since at least 11 pm central last night

Here now. Went to guest services & the whole system is down. They can book for you At guest services or the kiosk (Which is how I got some for today) but aren’t giving out anytimes because no one’s is working. Veryyyy frustrating to not be able to move my fastpasses as I use them or check for same day drops. Been having issues since last night and finally got a notification in the app today.

Attachments

• AD6001AF-EEA3-4BF8-94C9-68B9DF3B3725.png
    AD6001AF-EEA3-4BF8-94C9-68B9DF3B3725.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 9
Here now. Went to guest services & the whole system is down. They can book for you At guest services or the kiosk (Which is how I got some for today) but aren’t giving out anytimes because no one’s is working. Veryyyy frustrating to not be able to move my fastpasses as I use them or check for same day drops. Been having issues since last night and finally got a notification in the app today.
I was able to edit one before it went down again, We are thankfully leaving after lunch so the world won’t end if we can’t tap and burn the tier 2s. We just won’t get on ToT or RnRC today, but we’ll hit them tomorrow.

I cancelled the ones that I had for this morning (that took a bit of effort) and since I managed to get rid of those I haven't had issues picking up FP's. Lots of availability if you can get it working!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter