• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP planning sites

mgcgoose

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to plan my fast passes now and know that I saw two sites that are used regularly to help with scheduling them. One was touringplan but can't remember the other...Please help!

I'm trying to plan my fast passes now and know that I saw two sites that are used regularly to help with scheduling them. One was touringplan but can't remember the other...Please help!

Easywdw.com is the other site most frequently recommended for park day selection and touring strategies.

If this is your first time at WDW, **************.net is another good source of information.

Mesaboy has a very good thread on this forum for FP priorities and strategies. Here's a link:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3326057

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter