FP+ on site resort.... Questions, need help!

2kidsandapup

Earning My Ears
1. If I book an on site resort through my credit card reward points am I still eligible for FP system where I can reserve ahead of time?

2. Do I have to purchase park tickets through Disney website or can I purchase them elsewhere in order to qualify for FP+ ?

So basically I'm asking am I eligible for ALL the benefits of FP+ if I do not book my resort and tickets through Disney website.

Thanks for your help in advance I'm just really confused and want to make sure I do everything right so I qualify for FP +

1. As long as you are staying at a Disney resort then you will get magic bands and all that goes with them which will include FP+ which will enable you to book your fast passes at 60 days out from your check in date.

2. It does not matter where you buy your park tickets from just make sure you get the ticket reference number which you will need to link them to the MDE app so you can book your fast passes

1. If I book an on site resort through my credit card reward points am I still eligible for FP system where I can reserve ahead of time?

2. Do I have to purchase park tickets through Disney website or can I purchase them elsewhere in order to qualify for FP+ ?

So basically I'm asking am I eligible for ALL the benefits of FP+ if I do not book my resort and tickets through Disney website.

Thanks for your help in advance I'm just really confused and want to make sure I do everything right so I qualify for FP +

1. Yes
2. Anywhere

All you have to do is make sure to create a MDE account and link your reservation number and tickets to it and you will have FP+ benefits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter