• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP+ now available for Oct. MSEP and Wishes

I was able to book both! do I need both does anyone know or can you stay where you are after MSEP to watch Wishes?

That's great! I am looking for FP+ for MSEP for NOvember, but not sure how....

Where do you go to see if MSEP or wishes are available for FP+? Do you just go to select FP+ in the MK and it shows with all the rides available?

TIA

That's great! I am looking for FP+ for MSEP for NOvember, but not sure how....

Where do you go to see if MSEP or wishes are available for FP+? Do you just go to select FP+ in the MK and it shows with all the rides available?

TIA

Yes.

Thanks for the heads-up.:)

I got Wishes for October 19-which will be historical in that it will be the first Wishes with Glow with the Show ears!:)

I just checked back on a whim tonight and saw the availability! I was able to book FastPass+ preferred seating for MSEP and Wishes on the very night of my 40th birthday!

pixiedust:pixiedust:party::jumping1::bday::rainbow::tigger:

That's after a birthday dinner at Artist Point, and it's our last night of our first visit to WDW. It's going to be EPIC!

I just checked back on a whim tonight and saw the availability! I was able to book FastPass+ preferred seating for MSEP and Wishes on the very night of my 40th birthday!

pixiedust:pixiedust:party::jumping1::bday::rainbow::tigger:

That's after a birthday dinner at Artist Point, and it's our last night of our first visit to WDW. It's going to be EPIC!

So happy for you! Looks like you'll have an amazing Birthday!!!

Thanks, I checked earlier today and they were not available. Just booked both for the 16th since I will be at F&W most of the day.

Where exactly is the viewing location for MSEP?

Thanks, I checked earlier today and they were not available. Just booked both for the 16th since I will be at F&W most of the day.

Where exactly is the viewing location for MSEP?

Website says central Plaza in front of Cinderella's Castle.

I don't see Wishes as a choice on Oct 7. :confused3 Could anyone else going in that week let me know if you're getting that option?

How do you book a fastpass for Wishes?? I've been trying, with no luck. :-(

you book it just like FP+ for an attraction. Its only available a few nights/week because MNSHHP is scheduled so many nights in October. I wasn't able to "change the experience" to Wishes and MSEP so I had to redo the whole day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter