FP+ noob with booking tomorrow!

SpaceMtMan

Mouseketeer
Hey everybody!

Our booking opens up tomorrow for FP+ an I wanted to check my itenary with you guys! (Please I have questions :) )

Day 1 at HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
FP+ list
3pm- TOT
4pm- Aerosmith rock and roll roller coaster
5pm- Indiana Jones OR Star Tours? (We're taking my cousin who is 17 has never been to wdw, what do you think he'll like more?!)

Day 2 at ANIMAL KINGDOM IN MORNING/ EPCOT AFTER 2PM
3pm- Soarin
That's the only ride we want to go on at epcot(other than tt2.0) so I'm thinking we go get a FP for TT2.0 after we ride Soarin. Is this a good idea?

Day 3 at MAGIC KINGSOM
3pm- Snow White coaster
4pm- space mountain
We want to schedule the reserved firework seating, does that take up a fastpass for the entire day??
If not,
5pm- BTMRR

what do you guys think?!

Also, booking for us starts tonight at midnight I believe, is it worth my time to stay up till midnight to book or will I be ok tomorrow morning?

Thanks!
Have a magical day

You should be fine waiting until morning. The Wishes FP will essentially kill your ability to book additional FPs.

Thanks for your answer! :thumbsup2

Where would be the best place to watch the WISHES fireworks spectacular for a party of 7. We tried to reserve the Tomorrow-land Desert party but was booked until 2074 :lmao:

Any other suggestions!?

have a magical day :goofy:

On your Epcot day I don't think you can get a fastpass for both soarin and test track due to the tiers unless you do one of them in your first three fast passes and then get the other one as your fourth one.

It sounds like you are going to have so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter