FP+ limited for certain number of days???

nifferearly

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
There are 4 of us travelling to WDW over Thanksgiving, all staying in the same room. I had previously booked 3 days of FP+ for us. I selected the rides for the 4th day and it said one person in our party was not eligible for FP+ (my mom, who has a different last name than the rest of us). The message said she had too many FP+ selections already and asked if I wanted to cancel something. I thought maybe I had accidentally scheduled FP+ for her on that day, so I said "yes" to cancel. Then it brought up the previous 3 days I've booked FP+ on and wanted me to choose one of those days to cancel. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a limit on how many days you can book FP+? And why would only my mom get that message and not the rest of us?

I had that happen and I only have two people in my party. Just book the FP+ for the rest of the party then go in and modify the FP+ it will let you copy existing tickets to another party. If it gives you the same error log out and log back in...

I was wondering this too. Out of curiosity, I have 7 days worth of park tickets, and wanted to do fp for 8 days (I figured I would just upgrade to 8 days when I get there). It won't let me do fp for 8 days, only 7. Have you been able to book fp for more than your number of pre purchased park days?

It's a glitch. Sometimes if you hit the back button, and then make the selection again, everyone will be eligible. This happened to my BIL. Just had to keep going back and forth.

I was wondering this too. Out of curiosity, I have 7 days worth of park tickets, and wanted to do fp for 8 days (I figured I would just upgrade to 8 days when I get there). It won't let me do fp for 8 days, only 7. Have you been able to book fp for more than your number of pre purchased park days?

You can only book FPP for the number of days worth of tickets you have linked. If you don't have that eighth day ticket, you a can't select FPP yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter