FP+ Kiosk near International Gateway?

Christinaxo

Mouseketeer
Hey all!

Our Epcot day is DD's birthday so we will be doing a PPO ADR at Akershus and then hope to jump in the FEA line. We are saving our FP for AK that night so I was hoping to get SDFP before checking in for our reservations. Is there a Kiosk near the international gateway entrance? We will be staying at Beach Club so coming in that way. Is the kiosk even running before official park opening so I can try to book SDFP? or will I need to run over to TT after FEA and book them there? I saw Robo's map but I don't really know where to look for the kiosk. Any advice would be helpful as always!

TIA!

It's just inside the touchpoints by the little shop and the wheelchair/stroller rental. You wouldn't be able to access it prior to actually entering the park.

If you're saving your FP's for AK that night, then you can't select a same day FP for Epcot

It's just inside the touchpoints by the little shop and the wheelchair/stroller rental. You wouldn't be able to access it prior to actually entering the park.

Thanks! Sorry I meant once I get into the park I was wondering if they would be up an running. Ressie is at 8:05 so hoping to get in around 7:45 like in the past. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter