FP+ issues, help....

nc6200

Mouseketeer
I have 2 parties. First party has 4 people. Second party has 2 people. They are linked with family & friends on MDE.

Problem #1 - when I attempt to make FP+ reservations for all 6, the system tells me one of the party members is ineligible for FP+ on this particular day. I cancelled & tried again. It chose a different victim this go round, but same symptom.

Problem #2 - I can't reserve 6x FP+ for TSM on 11/18. ***. I can piecemeal it out and do one by one (or at least I could just do a single). But not the 6 in my parties. Is this expected behavior?

I had the same trouble when I was on my Ipad. I signed out. The used my computer and was able to get them with no trouble. Not sure if it was signing out and signing back in or using the computer. Or possibly just glitch? Hope this works for you.

It is a glitch. When you get that "fastpass not available" for a subset of your group, hit the "back" buttonor cancel and then resubmit. You will get a different subset but you will eventually get all of your party in. This worked for us and we never had to submit more than 6 times and most of time it was less. Hope it works for you. Good luck...

I had the same issue with Problem #1 - here's what tech support told me to do:

Go to My Disney Experience, go to My Reservations and scroll down to FastPass+. Select the FP+ with the problem - on the right-hand side of the screen, select Update. You will have the opportunity to hit "copy" - then hit next and you'll get to select a person in the party who IS eligible for that FP+ and hit something like "copy this person's selection to entire party" (not sure of the exact wording).

Hope that helps.

- Laura

Thanks everyone. What about problem #2?

TSM has no availability for 6 people? If I piecemeal one by one it seems to let me but the time windows are all different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter