FP+ glitch?

polymerpig

Mouseketeer
My DD is a CM. Currently she can not link her Maingate pass to her MDE...we hear it's coming soon, but as of now, we can not make any FP+ reservations because we just use her pass to get our tickets on the day we enter the park. I can't complain because we are getting in for free, right ;) The only time we can prebook FP+ will be for the 4-7 PM window before MVMCP. All 6 in our party have MVMCP tickets, hotel, dining reservations linked on her account. But when I tried to make FP+ it will not include her...I hit select all and the other 5 in our party could get FP but for her it says "valid park admission needed". (She has one of the MVMCP tickets - same valid admission we all have). I thought maybe she was automatically included since it's her account, but when I went through the process there were only 5 FP+ not 6.

Any thoughts? What am I missing? I did a "chat" with a CM on the computer and she suggested changing browsers, clearing the cache, etc., all of which I did. I still can't get a FP+ for my daughter.

Do not know the answer about the missing MVMCP ticket... but CMs CAN book their MEP to MyDisneyExperience and book FP+ up to 7 days in advance. Tell your DD to check the Hub for directions.

The PP is partially correct, CMs can now link their main gate and guest passes to MDE. There are specific instructions on the hub to do so.

But here are the time frames CMs and their guests can book FP+ for:
If staying on property - Up to 60 days in advance. Please note that the hotel reservation must be linked to their MDE. If someone beside the CM booked the hotel, they will need to register the reservation to their own MDE account and add the CM as a friend or family member with full access to see and change plans.

If traveling with someone that has any form of paid admission - 30 days in advance. That person will need to link their ticket to their own MDE and add the CM as a friend or family member that is traveling with them.

If no one has paid admission and the CM is not staying onsite, then the 7 days in advance is correct, but they can book 7 days plus and additional 3 days after the first date.

Again, all of this information is available on the hub.

Ok thanks. I will have her check the hub. I had been told about the 7 and 60 day possibility but when she went to link her pass today it gave her the message saying they were not able to do it currently and check back for instructions at a later date. That's why I checked with the CM who concurred they did not have a date yet as to when it would be a possibility. Maybe the whole website was glitchy today and that would also explain the problem with the FP+ missing.

If she doesn't follow the procedures outlined in the hub which are slightly different than for anyone else, it won't let her do it.

Basically she can't link her passes to anyone else's account, it can only be linked to hers. Then any resort reservations must be linked to her account, if it hasn't already been linked.

If the CM links his or her Maingate ticket, and has a resort reservation made with a CM discount, can that CM also make FP+ reservations for other family members who will be entering the park using the CM's Maingate pass?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter