FP for Frozen

trouttigger

Mouseketeer
A one day visit to EPCOT, staying offsite because we're going for a conference, so my 30 day window opens on Saturday. Is there any hope of me getting 2 FPs for Frozen before we go? My fear is that they are all gobbled up now by the onsite visitors.

Don't ever believe the MDE app when it says there are no more FP+. Just for the heck of it, I just tried to get a FP+ for Frozen Ever After for tomorrow (I live 1500 miles away, so obviously I'm not really going). Of course it said there were none. But I refreshed the screen exactly 32 times (I just kept hitting "morning,") and voila - FP+ for 2 is available for 3:15 PM. I've used this refreshing technique to get FP+ for all of the top attractions on the same day - sometimes to change a time and sometimes to get a Tier 1 attraction as one of my fourth or subsequent FP+. Just have the patience to keep constantly refreshing. You may have to do it dozens of times, but the odds are very good that, if you're persistent, a time will appear. One tip - if a time comes up that you don't want, take it anyway, and then keep refreshing to modify it. It seems to work even better this way.

Last edited:

Yes and no, Frozen is difficult but I would check often if there are any available. I as there and was unable to get a FP but i kept checking and eventually got it. If you can't get it first keep trying

Don't ever believe the MDE app when it says there are no more FP+. Just for the heck of it, I just tried to get a FP+ for Frozen Ever After for tomorrow (I live 1500 miles away, so obviously I'm not really going). Of course it said there were none. But I refreshed the screen exactly 32 times (I just kept hitting "morning,") and voila - FP+ for 2 is available for 3:15 PM. I've used this refreshing technique to get FP+ for all of the top attractions on the same day - sometimes to change a time and sometimes to get a Tier 1 attraction as one of my fourth or subsequent FP+. Just have the patience to keep constantly refreshing. You may have to do it dozens of times, but the odds are very high that, if you're persistent, a time will appear. One tip - if a time comes up that you don't want, take it anyway, and then keep refreshing to modify it. It seems to work even better this way.

THanks for this advice. I'm going to stay up until midnight and try a few times. If that does not work, I'll get back on it the next day.

Yes and no, Frozen is difficult but I would check often if there are any available. I as there and was unable to get a FP but i kept checking and eventually got it. If you can't get it first keep trying

I just wanted to let people know that tonight I looked again tonight (we're going in less than a month) and got the fastpasses. I had 3 times very close together to choose from. It makes me suspicious that Disney might add a few fp times closer to the actual date.

I just wanted to let people know that tonight I looked again tonight (we're going in less than a month) and got the fastpasses. I had 3 times very close together to choose from. It makes me suspicious that Disney might add a few fp times closer to the actual date.

There are recent reports of FEA having some extra FPs open up for certain upcoming dates. However, there is no evidence that this is done regularly or in any kind of pattern.

Glad you got what you were looking for.

A one day visit to EPCOT, staying offsite because we're going for a conference, so my 30 day window opens on Saturday. Is there any hope of me getting 2 FPs for Frozen before we go? My fear is that they are all gobbled up now by the onsite visitors.

You still have a chance. Keep checking several times a day. My 30-day window was June 6, and I was unable to get it that morning. But I kept checking and 3 days later, multiple slots opened, and I was able to grab 7 FP for my whole group.

You still have a chance. Keep checking several times a day. My 30-day window was June 6, and I was unable to get it that morning. But I kept checking and 3 days later, multiple slots opened, and I was able to grab 7 FP for my whole group.
If you read the post above yours, they got their fast passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter