• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP+ for FoF Parade for April?

MaryKatesMom

DIS Veteran
Has anyone gotten one? I keep checking daily.

Am I looking in in the right spot? If I go under FP+ selection and pick change my selection should I see it as a choice?

What am I missing?

Has anyone gotten one? I keep checking daily.

Am I looking in in the right spot? If I go under FP+ selection and pick change my selection should I see it as a choice?

What am I missing?

You're in the right spot. Lazy Daznay hasn't released any of the FPs for the parades/fireworks for April yet. Should be any second now. It is getting ridiculous though. If I was there already and needed one for April 1st I'd be so angry right now.. You shouldn't have any problem getting one though when they do appear. Just keep checking here on the forums. I'm sure 8 threads will pop up "They're available!" when it happens.

You're in the right spot. Lazy Daznay hasn't released any of the FPs for the parades/fireworks for April yet. Should be any second now. It is getting ridiculous though. If I was there already and needed one for April 1st I'd be so angry right now.. You shouldn't have any problem getting one though when they do appear. Just keep checking here on the forums. I'm sure 8 threads will pop up "They're available!" when it happens.

What! You mean like me! I am home this morning, but will be there tonight and want MSEP for April 1st. Right now we are scheduled for tomorrow night and the last thing I want to do is mess with it when I am there, so I may just give up and make Sunday a super long day, which will mean getting my kids up super early to try and get into Jedi training on Monday even more memorable! LOL!

Just to make it all light and fun, I am telling myself this is a cruel April Fool's Joke to not be able to get my fp+ for that day!

What! You mean like me! I am home this morning, but will be there tonight and want MSEP for April 1st. Right now we are scheduled for tomorrow night and the last thing I want to do is mess with it when I am there, so I may just give up and make Sunday a super long day, which will mean getting my kids up super early to try and get into Jedi training on Monday even more memorable! LOL!

Just to make it all light and fun, I am telling myself this is a cruel April Fool's Joke to not be able to get my fp+ for that day!

heh yeah, I want one for April 28th, but I want FP for BOG more on May 2nd, and that hasn't released yet either. I just want to be done stalking the disney website already! lol 30 more days to go!!

Bumping - trying for a FP for April 6 or April 9th. Still do not see it as an option. Hoping I don't miss out. :confused3

I checked for my dates in April and nothing. I also checked for tomorrow and still nothing.

FP+ for parades and fireworks was a plus. Checking daily and giving up another FP+ is a big minus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter