FP+ for Fireworks?

stacikristine

DIS Veteran
One of my clients wanted to know if the FastPass+ Reserved Fireworks or Parade Viewings was worth the FP+? Has anyone used this? What did you think about it?

THANKS SO MUCH!

One of my clients wanted to know if the FastPass+ Reserved Fireworks or Parade Viewings was worth the FP+? Has anyone used this? What did you think about it?

THANKS SO MUCH!

See the green link in my signature for my take on these and all FP+.

I have not used as of yet, but both have had favorable response here. Parade maybe a bit more than the fireworks.

Hub-Parade-WishesNoMove_122113_zps77227077.jpg

We have used them for Illuminations and Wishes and we thought it was worth it to do it once. Others will disagree but then I don't like chocolate ice cream either.

I used a FP+ for wishes, I suggest it if it's a top 3 priority. There's 3 (I believe) different locations you can be placed with FP+ reservations it's selected at random for you. I was placed in the rose garden which was a pretty nice view. Hope this helped!

I personally don't think it's worth it for Wishes. I have heard of people being able to sit on the grass but the night I was there we were only allowed on the walkway, maybe because it was wet? Anyway it was a bit crowded and trees were in the way. I couldn't count how many people walked by talking about how it was not a good view.

I used a FP+ for wishes, I suggest it if it's a top 3 priority. There's 3 (I believe) different locations you can be placed with FP+ reservations it's selected at random for you. I was placed in the rose garden which was a pretty nice view. Hope this helped!

I'm not sure I understand the bolded.

I've not heard about any locations other than the Rose Garden for Wishes FP+ viewing.

No experience with it yet, but we opted for FP+ for MSEP, one night of Illuminations, and then we are doing the Wishes Dessert party one night. I am hoping it works out. We leave tomorrow, so I will update about our experience somewhere if anyone is wondering.

If you reserve the FP+ for the parade, can you stay there for wishes? Seems like a good dpot to me, even if a bit close...

If you reserve the FP+ for the parade, can you stay there for wishes? Seems like a good dpot to me, even if a bit close...

You can stay there, but they remove the barriers and it ceases to be a "reserved area" at the end of the parade.

So, you are at a disadvantage of both other guests crowding in and it being too close for optimal viewing.

If you choose FP+ for MSEP only, I've included red arrows to show where to MOVE
for viewing Wishes (and Celebrate the Magic) right after the parade passes the parade FP+ reserved area.

Hub-ParadeampWishes_112913_zps5a24c014.jpg

You can stay there, but they remove the barriers and it ceases to be a "reserved area" at the end of the parade.

So, you are at a disadvantage of both other guests crowding in and it being too close for optimal viewing.

If you choose FP+ for MSEP only, I've included red arrows to show where to MOVE
for viewing Wishes (and Celebrate the Magic) right after the parade passes the parade FP+ reserved area.

Hub-ParadeampWishes_112913_zps5a24c014.jpg

Robo, you're awesome! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter