FP+ for 6 people

nc6200

Mouseketeer
OK - is this a bug or is this for real? I am trying to make FP+ reservations for TSM on 11/18 for a party of 6. It tells me there are no times available. Then I'll try again and it's like at 7pm. When I accept it and then go back and try & modify the time, there are no other times.

When I try & just get 1 FP+ there are times in morning and early afternoon.

Is FP+ designed for parties of 1? How are others dealing with this?

OK - is this a bug or is this for real? I am trying to make FP+ reservations for TSM on 11/18 for a party of 6. It tells me there are no times available. Then I'll try again and it's like at 7pm. When I accept it and then go back and try & modify the time, there are no other times.

When I try & just get 1 FP+ there are times in morning and early afternoon.

Is FP+ designed for parties of 1? How are others dealing with this?

It definitely isn't designed for just 1 because we have been able to make reservations for 3.

One thing I would recommend is that you make something to get a stake in the ground and then keep checking to see if you can change to times that you prefer. I have seen some evidence that the supply of available times can vary, as if they keep releasing new spots to the FP+ pool from time to time.

I also just came across a new feature for making FP+ reservations for DHS. After picking my 3 preferred attractions, the system asks me to prioritize them from 1-3 before offering options for times.

Try making it for 16 people.
The system is not for large groups thats for sure.

But make it for one person-- then copy the one person to the other bands

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter