FP+ elderly guest

neworleans_ray

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!!! I'm planning a trip for my 70 year old mother and 3 other senior aged women. Mom has been to WDW about 10 times since 2006, but with the new FP+ she has questions and at this point dreading the trip stating it might be her last visit.
I'm hoping with all the experts here I can obtain some answers for her. Do they have to use FP+ or can they just use the bracelet to obtain times with the paperless kiosks? They aren't going to have access to internet or have smartphones to check the website or app. I was going to set them up in advance for the 3 FP+ options, but she is not thrilled with that. Another question, all 3 options made have to completed before obtaining regular FP? What if one of the women do not want to use their FP+ can she use it? They aren't going until October but I need to get information for her. Any help is greatly apprecaited!!

You don't have to prebook FP, you can wait until there as you say but availability may be limited.

There is no "regular" FP anymore.

People within a group are able to swap bands and share FPs.

See the green link in my signature for more details.

If you really want to help them, try to set up the MDE account that has all 4 women linked onto it. That way, when they get there at the kiosks in the morning, all 4 can get the same fastpasses with one account without having to do the reservations individually 3 more times.

The only difference between you setting up the FP's for them now or them doing it at the kiosks is that they will be waiting in a line to do it when they get into the park. I'd encourage just setting them up now and then they could go to a kiosk if they wanted to make a change. There are no more paper FP's and going to a kiosk does not get them that and so I'm not certain what you are referring to with getting a "regular" FP.

If she does agree to set them up now I'd suggest a print out for everyone with the times so they have something paper to look at and remind them of what they have. And again, I want to reinforce that it's not different than setting them up at a kiosk other than the location and very possibly the availability will be less at the kiosk.

And yes, if someone doesn't want to ride another person could borrow the band and use the FP.

thanks for the information. I already have an account established with my mom on it, so we just need to add the other three ladies. When I mentioned regular FP I was meaning FP after the initial 3 have been used/expired. Her concern now is remember the times for each pass and ones she can set up at the kiosk after the initial if available. At this point I told her she would need to write them down to keep track.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter